Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been a WEVO tester or whatever you call it, thanks for the chance UW, you have seen my reviews slowly get better...There is plenty of others to help, and many that can take way better pics then i can, but i enjoyed doing what i could, Thanks.

UW really is a good guy, last year or maybe 2 years, anyways he passed around a complete rifle of his own a local forum of ours and although i did not get to beat on it, it was cool to see the updates on it, i believe it went 1k's of rounds and no major problems or cleaning, i know the upper is still around and kicking...sorry...little sidetrack
    Last edited by mustangfreek; 21 November 2014 at 01:21.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm, interesting. I'd be interested in testing the 2.5x optic. I'd be interested in running that out on the 200m range at various unknown distances on steel.

Downloads
    Uploads
    can we do it as a youtube review ???

Downloads
    Uploads
    So down for this, I haven't had much trigger time since me and the family moved but it would give me a reason to get to the range.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that it is a great idea and would love to participate but I am in the middle of a move and won't be able to until after Christmas.
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.

Jeff Cooper

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am always in for t&e. Refer to blog for review standards and etc...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am very interested in this program. I serve in a similar capacity for my department except the committee member's are not allowed to test items.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We're going to get this going, probably around the first week of December-ish. We'll get some people selected by then and get this started. If you're interested, keep posting in the thread and what you'd like to possibly T&E. Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    As far as what's listed is love to try the light. I have yet to run one and need to get a couple for my SBR's. The red dot would also be cool in my book.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two VG6 Epsilon hybrid comp/brake/flash hider, for 5.56. and a Lantac Dragon for 7.62 (.308). Just completed the AR-10, so no feedback there, yet, however I would like to try the Lantac Dragon 5.56 to compare to the VG6. Not quite sure how to compare them without some fancy photography to compare recoil and muzzle rise, though. Still wouldn't mind giving it a try though.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    As for what's listed, I have not tried the new advanced PA red dot, their ACSS scope or the LanTac dragon. I have 3 of the PA 'regular' red dots and their light already

I like PA... I killed their weapon light doing torture testing on my Saiga12 (5 20rnd drums fired as fast as I could) and they replaced it happily. Made me a happy customer of theirs!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm new here but would like to get in on testing products. I have participated in field testing for North American Hunt Club in the past and enjoyed writing reviews.

Downloads
    Uploads
    is youtube ok ??

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can users submit/donate gear at a reduced price or for free, for T&E?

I have items that I prefer not to comment on due to relationship with the company/vendors, and would be interested in a "half-price" sale to someone who wishes to T&E it.

They could tell re-sell it, or keep it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd like to test one of those Primary Arms microdots. I should have the 7.62 pistol done right around that time frame and the rifle I won from Gunstruction should also be here by then. The question will be how much snow we get as to whether it will be possible to get somewhere to shoot. I'd like to do a comparison of those micro dots vs. the Vortex Strikefire II
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.