Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Looks like we're going to get a 16" Syrac Piston Retro fit Upper with Rainier Parts.
    That's one nice piece. Somebody will be lucky to be running that

Mississippi.- Last in everything but freedom.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All we got through it was a box of Tulammo. I didn't want to make too much noise on the back 40 after dark in the middle of hunting season.

The light works great at night, even with the huge flash from the ALG SCB. I shot a few test rounds to make sure we could see, then I filmed my little bro shooting, then I shot where you can hear me talking. Not the best, or scientific, but the light works great for night time. I had a lot of fun filming this, even if we didn't get to shoot much.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome. Man I need a back 40 to go shooting on lol
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, me too! It's my parent's place... I used to live right down the road, but now I live 45 minutes away and I miss it every time I want to shoot.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Downloads
    Uploads
    So after seeing the ETS group Glock mag announcement on FB I was pretty excited. I asked what were the chances of getting some for our T&E program and they stated as soon as they were ready for outside testing we definitely could! So maybe there will be some available for circulation in the coming months!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    So after seeing the ETS group Glock mag announcement on FB I was pretty excited. I asked what were the chances of getting some for our T&E program and they stated as soon as they were ready for outside testing we definitely could! So maybe there will be some available for circulation in the coming months!
    Nice. Those mags do looks pretty cool. Hopefully it pans out. Someone with a Glock could have a good time testing those.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Naytwan View Post
    Nice. Those mags do looks pretty cool. Hopefully it pans out. Someone with a Glock could have a good time testing those.
    Indeed!!

And sorry if I stepped out of line UW... Just thought it'd be a nice thing to get for people to T&E. And the more stuff we have the better this will be!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm... I have a few Glocks...
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Downloads
    Uploads
    Guys, let's avoid asking for T&E products on behalf of WEVO. Let the Staff take care of that. If you have an existing relationship with a particular manufacturer/vendor and want to get a product introduced into the rotation, contact Staff.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Guys, let's avoid asking for T&E products on behalf of WEVO. Let the Staff take care of that. If you have an existing relationship with a particular manufacturer/vendor and want to get a product introduced into the rotation, contact Staff.
    My apologies. Won't happen again...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Next time just ask them if they want you and me to try them out.

Just be really professional, like

"Hello, I am from the Dstrbdmedic167 and JHoward official Glock mag testing group, and we would like a sample of each magazine from your lineup."
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    This.

I know there is no ill intent, but please let us handle obtaining the items. Otherwise, it becomes a free for all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know im late to the game on this but just came across the thread. Im in for sure!
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    Was going to take the Micro Dot out today and run drills with it but.. I didn't have a mount to get it to co-witness and I can't run it down low like dstrbmedic187 does. So I ordered a PA Co-Witness mount that I will also send with the micro dot when it leaves here just in case someone else is like me and doesn't have mounts laying around waiting for a RDS. PA base should be here this week and I will take it back out to run drills with next Saturday.

Damn. Same problem. Thought I had a spare, but I apparently already used it on a rimfire gun. I'll grab a 1/3, to mix it up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did you get the enhanced RDS?
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1
    Just a regular guy.