Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd enjoy helping out anyway I could

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post
    As a thought UWone, you could set up a "Test Results" thread with sub topics for each item tested. As members test each item they can post the reviews there for that item. I'll make sure to include range reports with pictures.
    It might actually just be better to just create a whole discussion board thingys that will allow separate threads for each T&E item (unless that's what you were getting at).

I'd also love to do some T&E - just not at the moment, due to college ... and lack of a rifle haha. But later on towards late spring/summer - would definitely love to help out. ... writing skills could use some improvement #EngineeringProblems. Photography is one of my other hobbies, so that shouldn't be a problem!

Quick question though UW - is there some sort of requirement of how much range time we need to get with these items? Also say if we're at the range, would we be allowed to temporarily let some friends or gun shop staff (I know a few of them at my local shop) do some T&E as well?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Excellent idea, would love to test out some new hardware. Right now I'm in the middle of the rut but would be happy to test some optics or sights after. If you get a 7.62 Dragon at any time I would be more than happy to test run though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Please don't participate if you don't plan on writing your thoughts on a post. Good, Bad or the Ugly. You don't have to filter your opinions.
    Even if it's about LaRue? Lol...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wouldn't mind giving that 2.5x a once over in a few months when I can shoot outside again. Keep me penciled in the rotation for it if you would.
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would be honored and privileged to participate. Although I don't get to show it much on a typical discussion forum type post, I actually am a pretty good writer...

Downloads
    Uploads
    As a side note, i currently own the removable base micro. Will be interested to see others thoughts on it.
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fantastic. I am looking forward to seeing reviews and other items up for testing as well as doing some testing myself at some point

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll be in for some T&E, starting next moth i'll have closer access to a rifle range so I can do some more training with the rifle.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd be happy to participate and would be willing to pay shipping both ways.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post
    As a thought UWone, you could set up a "Test Results" thread with sub topics for each item tested. As members test each item they can post the reviews there for that item. I'll make sure to include range reports with pictures.
    Maybe use the member submitted forum and just add a T&E tag to the title of the thread.

Mississippi.- Last in everything but freedom.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd be interested in trying out the weapon light. I have quite a few, SureFires, Insight M3s, Streamlight, Inforce, even a UTG.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd love to review some items. I have extensive experience with multiple weapons platforms in multiple environments and situations. I have plenty of time for testing in multiple environments and conditions. Lmk if I can be of assistance

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would be willing to give it a go. I have been debating doing reviews for my page. It couldn't hurt to cut my teeth here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    UWone, looks like there's a lot of us volunteers. Products should get some very honest reviews from this.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.