Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is anyone building a precision upper in need of a barrel? If so, post a picture of your parts. I'll leave this up for a bit and see where we're at with someone close to finishing a precision/semi-precision upper.

Mississippi.- Last in everything but freedom.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OH MY GOD why do you keep doing this to me?????????????
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.

Mississippi.- Last in everything but freedom.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The moment my builds are done.

However, I'm in dire need of a good optic............

Can I get on the list for the PA 1-6?

I am looking at Vortex, but I'm easily pleased.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Is anyone building a precision upper in need of a barrel? If so, post a picture of your parts. I'll leave this up for a bit and see where we're at with someone close to finishing a precision/semi-precision upper.
    ME! ME!

But I don't have pics yet. Stuff is not here (yet).

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've gotten enough goodies however. I don't think I'm gonna use a dedicated Lower for the WLV. So who knows what it'll turn into...

Downloads
    Uploads
    What started as the AR-47 build for my youngest to use for hunting came to a halt. She went and participated in our clubs youth precision shoot in the semi-auto class using my NTD build. She has decided that she wants to compete in that division and wants to repurpose what we had already collected to go towards building a precision rig. With race season starting in April the funds to finish this will start to flow in.

Parts list to finish this out is:
    Rainier Arms Precision Match Grade Phosphate BCG (will be ordered 1 May)
    Rainier Arms / Mega AR-15 Slide Lock Charging Handle (will be ordered 17 April)
    Iron Viper Tear Drop Forward Assist (will be ordered 17 April)
    MI LW M-LOK 15" FF Rail (will be orderd 10 April)
    Ultra Match Grade 16" Barrel (will be ordered 22 May)
    Rainier Arms RAC (will be ordered on 17 April)
    Vortex Viper HS 2.5-10x44 w/ Dead-Hold BDC Reticle (Ordered)

The great thing about this rig not becoming a hunting rifle is now I get to build a Remington 700 for hunting that she will use for hunting.
    Last edited by Computalotapus; 24 March 2015 at 19:41.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    What started as the AR-47 build for my youngest to use for hunting came to a halt. She went and participated in our clubs youth precision shoot in the semi-auto class using my NTD build. She has decided that she wants to compete in that division and wants to repurpose what we had already collected to go towards building a precision rig. With race season starting in April the funds to finish this will start to flow in.

The great thing about this rig not becoming a hunting rifle is now I get to build a Remington 700 for hunting that she will use for hunting.
    The silver lining. My next gun will be a .308 bolt unless I happen into some super sweet AR deals

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's awesome Comp! All the best to her this season!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    That's awesome Comp! All the best to her this season!
    Thanks. It is awesome to see her ringing still silhouettes out to 300 yards with a rifle that was built for 100 yard engagements. She must have got her shooting skill from her momma.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks. It is awesome to see her ringing still silhouettes out to 300 yards with a rifle that was built for 100 yard engagements. She must have got her shooting skill from her momma.
    Nice. That's some good stuff there. Hey, maybe one day she'll be the next TacTissy, Janna Reeves, or someone.

Downloads
    Uploads

"Comp posted" (get it) his so ill post mine. This was gonna be my wlv SBR but new direction after a error on the websites part on the form 1. So ill probably redirect this to something else and do an upper for the wlv to go with my 12.5 SBR I already have.

Downloads
    Uploads

Awesome bro. Glad to see you and the fam enjoying the shooting sports together! That's what it's all about, can't wait till I'm in your shoes :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whats up comp....Sounds like you have been busy......Sounds like a nice list

Downloads
    Uploads
    QUOTE=DutyUse;97776]Awesome bro. Glad to see you and the fam enjoying the shooting sports together! That's what it's all about, can't wait till I'm in your shoes :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Thanks brother

Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Whats up comp....Sounds like you have been busy......Sounds like a nice list

The wife and I made a commitment that this year we are getting in shape, going to train and shoot more. I am down 15lbs and she is down over 25lbs. Eating healthier, exercising right, feeling better about ourselves.

Between work, family, and holsters not a lot of free time. Race season is going to take up Friday nights. Once a month we hit the range and run concealed carry drills. Now with the girls getting into shooting hopefully we can spend a little more time at the range each month.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess i'll do a dual T&E on the MagPod and the new optic when it arrives.

Double the abuse!!!