Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    Race season is going to take up Friday nights
    Off topic but, what race season?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post

The wife and I made a commitment that this year we are getting in shape, going to train and shoot more. I am down 15lbs and she is down over 25lbs. Eating healthier, exercising right, feeling better about ourselves.

Between work, family, and holsters not a lot of free time. Race season is going to take up Friday nights. Once a month we hit the range and run concealed carry drills. Now with the girls getting into shooting hopefully we can spend a little more time at the range each month.
    About the same here, my wife has me on a diet and I'm down 25lbs. She thinks she's gonna get me into skinny jeans, she's lost her mind. Can't wait for my girls get a little older. The oldest already has the itch, but she's just 5. I told her when she's 7 she can start shooting. Do you work at dirt track?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Is anyone building a precision upper in need of a barrel? If so, post a picture of your parts. I'll leave this up for a bit and see where we're at with someone close to finishing a precision/semi-precision upper.
    I will play this game. LOL. Aero M4E1 with a NFA 80% lower. I purchased the rail for next to nothing during a sale and honestly I am amazed I got the Cerakote on the upper and lower to match so well. No real plans as to what barrel I'd use or even caliber this would wind up being.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a great looking start.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
    Off topic but, what race season?
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    About the same here, my wife has me on a diet and I'm down 25lbs. She thinks she's gonna get me into skinny jeans, she's lost her mind. Can't wait for my girls get a little older. The oldest already has the itch, but she's just 5. I told her when she's 7 she can start shooting. Do you work at dirt track?
    Dirt track racing. Local track here and the last couple of years I have been pretending to be the race director while Christina does all the social media updates
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There used to be a dirt track less than a mile from house, it was the Atomic Speedway. It's gone now, been replaced by a trucking company but there's still a motocross track there.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a great looking start.
    Thank you! Been wanting to play with the dark bronze color and was stuck at the house for a few days due to weather. That and the S&W above it were the end result. S&W is a friend's who wanted a little color on it. That one is coyote tan.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There used to be a dirt track less than a mile from house, it was the Atomic Speedway. It's gone now, been replaced by a trucking company but there's still a motocross track there.
    Bet that was a loud one. I'm about 5 miles from the track here and it'll keep you up all night. It's a pretty busy track though. Late models, sprints, monster trucks, ama flat track...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was pretty loud but you got used to it pretty quick.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    I will play this game. LOL. Aero M4E1 with a NFA 80% lower. I purchased the rail for next to nothing during a sale and honestly I am amazed I got the Cerakote on the upper and lower to match so well. No real plans as to what barrel I'd use or even caliber this would wind up being.

SINNER,

That looks great man. It's too bad you already got those cerakoted, I think you would have been prime to T&E a Gen 2 Aero Lower to match that upper.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Where are we putting the T&E reviews. It's time to throw my review into the ring.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyBomb View Post
    Where are we putting the T&E reviews. It's time to throw my review into the ring.
    http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...mitted-Reviews
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Comp, I sent you a Rainier Arms / Rock Creek 16" Barrel with Rifle Gas. It may need to be tuned a little to get it running 100%, but if it doesn't let me know.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Comp, I sent you a Rainier Arms / Rock Creek 16" Barrel with Rifle Gas. It may need to be tuned a little to get it running 100%, but if it doesn't let me know.
    Good score comp! I need to build a 16" upper. Really contemplating selling my blackout.

Downloads
    Uploads
    alamo, if you're reading, I have an 18" side charger that needs to be tested out with a varmit barrel. Perfect for hogs or yotes.