Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

WEVO Members Testing & Evaluation Program

I'd also like to test the PA optics sometime. Got me a fancy SBR needs an optic selection. Cannot wait to hear some reviews.

ETA: just saying, I would test and evaluate the shit out of a saker 762...too bad this'll never happen with suppressors.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post

mustangfreek - Primary Arms 1-6x24 ACSS 5.56 Reticle w/ Deluxe 30mm Mount
    alamo5000 - Primary Arms 2.5x Optic
    JHoward - Primary Arms 700 Lumen Weapon Light

More items to come.
    These are three that have really peaked my interest coming out of primary arms. Can't wait to see what you guys think of them and to see your initial impressions.

Awesome of PA to give us some to T&E. Great guys over there and Dang fast shipping!

Downloads
    Uploads
    *Sadface*

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    What an awesome program! Only on WEVO would you see something like this. Thanks for putting the work in to making this happen, UWone77!
    Thanks,

I'm hoping that this is a success, not only for our members getting a chance at gear they would not normally buy first to try out, but also for other members that get to read the reviews, and the manufacturers who get some feedback, both good and bad.

Hopefully this expands and everyone who wants to get involved gets a chance.

It's a great program and I hope everyone benefits from the personalized feedback and reviews all the way down to the great sense of camaraderie

I'd love to be picked, but really looking forward to reading everyone's impressions

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looking forward to seeing the reviews. Everyone who got something needs to start a thread here so we can put you on the clock.

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...mitted-Reviews

Just kidding with the on the clock. Can't wait to see the reviews.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree... seeing 'Professional' reviews is one thing, but seeing reviews from end users like us is a whole 'nother thing in my book.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissyJim View Post
    I agree... seeing 'Professional' reviews is one thing, but seeing reviews from end users like us is a whole 'nother thing in my book.
    Same. When I was trying to look up reviews for the Bushnell 1-4x I just picked up there were very few reviews of folks actually using it. LOTS of unboxing (dumb) but no good "I've used this for a while and..."
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissyJim View Post
    In my personal opinion the thing wrong with professionals reviewing a product is that it's a business to them. If they come out and trash a product then they've burnt that bridge; but if they fluff up a review then they lose credibility with the consumer. The professionals end up walking the line, because it's their lively hood. But when you've got a retired reviewer like Fort Tom you can expect to get his honest opinion since he has nothing to lose.

These reviews are gonna kick ass. Some of the reviews may not have the video editing skills of others. If you're a pro at editing video let us know. Some of the reviewers may need your assistance.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    *Sadface*
    Oh, you're next my man... in the mean time you'll have to dry those tears with your JBO Billet Set.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    In my personal opinion the thing wrong with professionals reviewing a product is that it's a business to them. If they come out and trash a product then they've burnt that bridge; but if they fluff up a review then they lose credibility with the consumer. The professionals end up walking the line, because it's their lively hood. But when you've got a retired reviewer like Fort Tom you can expect to get his honest opinion since he has nothing to lose.

These reviews are gonna kick ass. Some of the reviews may not have the video editing skills of others. If you're a pro at editing video let us know. Some of the reviewers may need your assistance.
    He was to polite to call me out by name... I'll be the guy needing help editing lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks,

I'm hoping that this is a success, not only for our members getting a chance at gear they would not normally buy first to try out, but also for other members that get to read the reviews, and the manufacturers who get some feedback, both good and bad.

Hopefully this expands and everyone who wants to get involved gets a chance.
    I can see this becoming a pretty big deal. As others have said, the information that will be gained by not only members here, but the industry partners who participate will be invaluable. Candid, unbiased feedback and information on products can be pretty hard to come by in this day and age. Count me in to do what i can to help make this program a success.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post

I hear what your putting down...Oh and my photo skills lack..let alone any kind of video ...hahaha

Oh, you're next my man... in the mean time you'll have to dry those tears with your JBO Billet Set.
    I kinda felt a little sad also, until i read the second part....lol..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    I hear what your putting down...Oh and my photo skills lack..let alone any kind of video ...hahaha

I kinda felt a little sad also, until i read the second part....lol..
    Well I have a nice camera to do videos but I don't think anyone wants to see my ugly mug. I could do a hands only style review.

Ohh and I still have a sad face. Lol

Mississippi.- Last in everything but freedom.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    JHoward, look forward to what you think of the light.
    I'm definitely ready to check it out!
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i want to try some optics
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)