Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been thinking of getting an Apex trigger for my M&P. My only hesitation is 1. Not sure what my Department policy is on aftermarket triggers and 2. Not sure how big of an issue it would be if I had to use it while conceal carrying from a legal stand point. Lawyers and such...
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Farva View Post
    I've been thinking of getting an Apex trigger for my M&P. My only hesitation is 1. Not sure what my Department policy is on aftermarket triggers and 2. Not sure how big of an issue it would be if I had to use it while conceal carrying from a legal stand point. Lawyers and such...
    I'd check but I seriously doubt your department would allow altering the trigger on a duty piece.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I'd check but I seriously doubt your department would allow altering the trigger on a duty piece.
    That's the way I'm leaning too. As I mentioned im also concerned from a conceal carry stand point. Say I put the trigger in my personal weapon and have to shoot someone how much heat will I catch for making the weapon "super Killy" with an ultra mega death maker trigger in it.

On a side note it seems ridiculous to me that a prosecutor could even take such a stance. Why did I make my weapon, a device designed to help save my life and those around me, better able to do its intended job? Why not would be my reaction.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's the way I'm leaning too. As I mentioned im also concerned from a conceal carry stand point. Say I put the trigger in my personal weapon and have to shoot someone how much heat will I catch for making the weapon "super Killy" with an ultra mega death maker trigger in it.

On a side note it seems ridiculous to me that a prosecutor could even take such a stance. Why did I make my weapon, a device designed to help save my life and those around me, better able to do its intended job? Why not would be my reaction.
    I work on a DOE reservation, there our protective force has issued Sig's that are double action only.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I work on a DOE reservation, there our protective force has issued Sig's that are double action only.
    😖 what's that like? Lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    At least it's a solid firearm though

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sick family is no excuse, I kid. Hope the family starts feeling better.
    2.5 year old daughter positive for strep throat
    10 week old son positive for viral lung infection
    wife positive for Flu…

Dad…Not sick ( yet ) *crosses fingers* So i'm having to pick up the slack… last night I think I got maybe an hour or two of sleep rocking the baby every 20 mins when he'd wake up so momma could get some rest.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    I've got the M&P broke down ready for the Apex Flat Faced trigger and sear but I'm sure y'all know… to many projects, not enough time

Both kids and wife being sick doesn't help tho. I swear soon I'll have photos to post..possibly with the most badass holster on the planet, thank you again Comp
    I just might of seen this said " badass holster" ...and can neither nor deny its badassness.......but i want it..lol..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    I just might of seen this said " badass holster" ...and can neither nor deny its badassness.......but i want it..lol..
    It's a work of art right? He doesn't know it but when he txt'd me the pic I danced around like a little kid… oops did I say that out loud?

Foreal though, When the Noveske is finally built and get's that same pattern by BDL, and the M&P is finished and in that holster… it's gonna make for one HELL of a nice photo, even if it is taken by me lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I missed something. What holster are we talking about?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I missed something. What holster are we talking about?

You will see soon, it's sexy tho

Downloads
    Uploads
    You will see soon, it's sexy tho
    Well I do like sexy!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I do like sexy!
    Well tell Gost to send that picture of himself from last year's vacation. I think it'll be right up your alley

Just kidding. Comp made me a one off Holster, and though it's technically mine, I take no credit for that piece of Artwork and will let him post it when he's ready.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well tell Gost to send that picture of himself from last year's vacation. I think it'll be right up your alley

Just kidding. Comp made me a one off Holster, and though it's technically mine, I take no credit for that piece of Artwork and will let him post it when he's ready.
    Hahaha. Nice! I shall wait to observe.

Downloads
    Uploads

Apex Flat Trigger

Problems already..
    Last edited by DutyUse; 2 February 2015 at 13:01.