Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Havent seen anything too good yet by some of the flyers, but i know not everyone post up their deals till atleast turkey day if so..
    Yep. So far no deals on anything I'm even slightly interested in, and not many prices that really do anything for me. Hopefully a few of the vendors I like will post up some additional deals soon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Damagefactory.com is advertising 39.99 bushmaster lowers. This is the cheapest lowers I have found.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good thing I just picked up my Jack from RA and am now broke

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ares Armor NiB BCG $89.99 - I have one of these in my NTD build about 800 rounds on it so far with no issues at all.

They have some other sales going on at their site as well.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    From Geissele Automatic's Facebook page:

Black Friday sales are posted! Here are some of the details:

ALG Defense 8” Ergonomic Modular Rail KeyMod – Black $85

Semi-Automatic Only, Super Select-Fire (SSF) - $250 (This is your chance to own a true, military provided M4 Carbine/M16 trigger assembly. This is the trigger we provide to SOCOM and other units throughout the Armed Forces. These triggers are surplus from a recent contract and have been converted to semi-automatic only and will work with your semi-automatic AR-15. These triggers are in short supply and will not be available after Monday, December 1st.)

AR15 Armorer’s Package - $99

AR10 Armorer’s Package - $199

Free Fitting Pin with the purchase of any trigger.

Free Swag Pack with the purchase of any trigger or rail.

Free USPS Priority Shipping with no minimums.

Sales will run from Friday to Monday, and apply to in stock items only. No backorders and no rainchecks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Semi-Automatic Only, Super Select-Fire (SSF) - $250 (This is your chance to own a true, military provided M4 Carbine/M16 trigger assembly. This is the trigger we provide to SOCOM and other units throughout the Armed Forces. These triggers are surplus from a recent contract and have been converted to semi-automatic only and will work with your semi-automatic AR-15. These triggers are in short supply and will not be available after Monday, December 1st.).
    Can someone help me with this? Are the SSFs going away? Or just these over-run converted SSFs? I guess I don't understand the lure here...it's SSA with SSF markings. Meh.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Can someone help me with this? Are the SSFs going away? Or just these over-run converted SSFs? I guess I don't understand the lure here...it's SSA with SSF markings. Meh.
    Not really worth the look if you don't have full auto.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Not really worth the look if you don't have full auto.
    But I guess that's my question...it's saying this is for a semi. Or do they just mean that the SSF will work in a semi since it doesn't have the auto sear? If so, $250 for a SFF is actually a pretty smoking deal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    But I guess that's my question...it's saying this is for a semi. Or do they just mean that the SSF will work in a semi since it doesn't have the auto sear? If so, $250 for a SFF is actually a pretty smoking deal.
    Yes it will work in a Semi. I had one before a few years back.

Downloads
    Uploads
    From Long Dog Tactical - Black Rifle Friday Sale:

We have some great prices on a bunch of items as well as smoking deals on URG's and Killer Rifle Packages loaded with goods for truly ridiculous prices. Also, we will have our brand new dedicated 300 Blackout Lowert Receiver available during this sale. However, the lowers wont be here til Tuesday afternoon so please be patient if you want one. We are going to fill all the pre-orders first and then we will add stock and actual photos showing anodized product. Everything else will go on sale Tuesday the 25th at 12:01 AM and will end Saturday the 29th at midnight. The easiest way to see all the items on sale is to click on the "black friday sale" link on the right side of the home page, bottom of list. Anyone that purchases a rifle or rifle package will also receive a voucher for a free Rifle Fighting Class given by Strategic Tactical Group. STG is the best tactical training center in Utah and hosts the HSP classes as well. Killer rifles at incredible prices and you get free training!!! Oh yeah, we guarantee all our rifles, URG's, and barrels to shoot sub moa or we give your money back!

http://www.ld-15.com/Black-Rifle-Friday-Sale_c26.htm

Downloads
    Uploads
    From the folks over at MidwayUSA - Black Friday: 8 Days of Deals

http://www.midwayusa.com/find?promotionid=1077543

Bonus content: Use Promotion Code 14BLKFRI for $20 Off of $100 Order

Downloads
    Uploads
    Palmetto State Armory has a bunch of sales going on too - a lot of ammo and upper Black Friday deals (a lot can of it can be seen from the homepage).

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...y/id/4413/?p=2

Downloads
    Uploads
    DSG Arms door buster sale. Really cheap complete uppers.

https://dsgarms.com/doorbuster-deals
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sionics Winter Meltdown sale.

http://sionicsweaponsystems.com/store/
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    flickr
    facebook