Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What are you still needing to finish it up?

Downloads
    Uploads
    ummmm....flash hider/comp, forward assist, charging handle, bolt carrier and cam pin....think thats it. May go ahead and grab a basic cleaning kit so i can get my barrel prepped before I mount it. Luckily those arent that expensive, may go ahead and pick one up this weekend if its under 20 and get a better kit later on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What caliber barrel did you end up going with?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I grabbed a 5.56 since it was a really good price. Will work on a BLK upper over the summer for hunting season next fall, since I wasn't going to get it done in time this year

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I got the lower put together finally. Also temp-assembly on the upper,barrel and handguard, that way I could get a good idea of what the finished product will look like.

On a side note, Trinity Force sucks. I ordered a stock/buffer tube kit from AR15GOA (no mention from them of the manufacturer by the way) during the black friday sales; it was going to be a temporary set-up until I had more money to buy a nice quality stock, but expected something at least worth my $. First time I shouldered the damn thing, the locking mech on the stock broke and now it just falls the hell off the gun, hence sitting on the floor in the picture. On top of that, after mounting the buffer tube it still has like 2" of threads visible. Oh, and it wont accept an after market end plate because the alignment tooth groove is too narrow. I know you get what you pay for, but damn, for 40 + shipping I expected a little more than something an airsoft fanboy would laugh at. Learning experience absorbed, and to hell w/ Trinity Force
    Last edited by RobSWVA; 12 December 2014 at 22:55.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So now all that is left to pick up is bolt carrier, flash hider, and charging handle. Ran across a Black Rain Ordnance forward assist on eBay for like $11 and free shipping the other day, so went a head and grabbed that. Due to work shutting down from the 22nd-5th, guess I'll have to postpone tying this up until after the new year

Being underfunded sucks, lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Been neglecting this thread, so here is my update. All that is left is to pick up a BCG in the near future. Got lucky with Stickman's giveaway and picked up the Battlecomp 1.0, bought a BCM Gunfighter charging handle a couple weeks ago, and just ordered my Mission First Tactical Battlelink minimalist stock Friday and it's supposed to be here by end of week.

This is the most recent pic I currently have

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is the BattleComp on hand tight?

Cause it's upside down.

Downloads
    Uploads
    lol, yeah at that time it was, I was just mocking it up for a picture. since then I have wrenched it on in the proper 6 o'clock position.

Downloads
    Uploads
    lucked into a great deal on a cleaning kit through my friend at work who is a CPL in the local reserve unit (760th Engineering Co). They lucked into some free gear when they went on a pickup run due to the gear never being picked up by the Company that placed the order, so for 50 I'm getting a Gerber M4/M16 kit like the one below. Hell of a deal