Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

NEW AXTS Weapons Rifle

Not much data on this yet besides what they post on Facebook. They've got a rail in the works, and here is a pic of the BCG.

https://www.facebook.com/AXTSWeapons
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    i like ther logo

Downloads
    Uploads
    They have a decent looking forged lower as well

http://axtsweapons.com/products/A-DAC-F
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know why they still have that lower on their site. That booger has not been made in a long time.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I don't know why they still have that lower on their site. That booger has not been made in a long time.
    That has been my luck lately
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wanted that lower for a long time. Rainier has a forged with the same features now.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like this rifle will sport a Shilen .223 Wylde 1/8 twist barrel.

flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads

NEW AXTS Weapons Rifle

Last edited by bzdog; 8 December 2014 at 20:09.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bzdog View Post
    eye noe, rite?!
    Hehehe
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads

NEW AXTS Weapons Rifle

Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I wanted that lower for a long time. Rainier has a forged with the same features now.
    Rainier licenses the ADAC from AXTS, so it't probably effectively the same thing. That said, I'll stick with the AXTS AX556 over the ADAC.

AFAIK, the AX556 is still available. I'd like one more, but... just... need... moar money...

-john
    Last edited by bzdog; 8 December 2014 at 20:11.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's nice to see some new stuff in the pipeline from AXTS. AXTS, BAD and V7 are doing some great stuff these days.

Hopefully the AX762 will show up someday as well.

-john

Downloads
    Uploads
    The first complete AXTS rifle. Surprised it's not billet, but they're on the way.

flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's my question... Why now? It seems like every accessory maker and their brother is jumping on the rifle building bandwagon during what will be a very slow time since the market has been saturated. I know AXTS did receivers already before, and their quality is great much like BAD, Phase 5, etc... but seriously. Everyone is now putting out a rifle. I would think they would rather capitalize on the accessory market which I think will be booming since a lot of people are sitting on stripped receivers. It just raises a concern for me that these companies are putting money and focus into a product market that is saturated when they already make a a product for an accessory market that isn't.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I personally will not be able to afford these, but there are those with money to burn. AXTS is probably considering that since their lowers sell out that these probably will to, they are currently out of stock. Most of AXTS's items are billet which can be made to order, these probably will to. UCWRG is another company that can sell higher priced items in this saturated market. Considering the size of the market that these rifles are aimed at, I doubt this is an item you will see in a shop. Not saying that this won't be a killer rifle but it'll be one of those items that is shown off at the range, due to it's rarity. Noveske recently sold stripped Gen 3 lowers at $325 and nobody has them in-stock.
    Last edited by GOST; 12 December 2014 at 11:26.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    The cool thing about these boutique rifles is that a lot of R&D goes into them. Sometimes there will be a very cool component to these rifles that may be either outsourced or everybody wants to copy. Noveske and KAC are two prime examples. There are many copies or variants of the KAC Triple Tap. Many precision AR-15's like Larue copied Noveske's barrel profile. And about everyone makes a QD endplate like Noveske's now.
    Last edited by GOST; 12 December 2014 at 11:48.
    flickr
    facebook