Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordnance View Post
    Hell, for the longest time if you asked people who the Raptor was made by they would say Rainier Arms, which I think is partially why AXTS took it away, but that part is purely speculation.
    That's not even remotely how it happened. If you don't know, please don't spread misinformation, since afterall, it is speculation as you put it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice looking rifle. I dig the lines on the lower a lot. The pmag pattern on the Magwell was a good move (as long as you like pmags anyhow).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    That's not even remotely how it happened. If you don't know, please don't spread misinformation, since afterall, it is speculation as you put it.
    I did say it was speculation. Most people though did think the Raptor was a RA product since they did a very good job with their branding which was my point that was omitted from the quote.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordnance View Post
    I did say it was speculation. Most people though did think the Raptor was a RA product since they did a very good job with their branding which was my point that was omitted from the quote.
    Again you don't know the back story.

RA actually has 2 full time designers, and employ 8 machinists, on their own machines. Just because you don't see the CNC machines at the location, doesn't mean they don't do it off site.

Downloads
    Uploads
    AXTS SBR

DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads

NEW AXTS Weapons Rifle

Their full rifles are using their AX556 lower, right?

-john

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bzdog View Post
    Their full rifles are using their AX556 lower, right?

-john
    From the pictures it looks like the A-DAC, not the AX556. The A-DAC is the billet lower with fully ambi controls. The AX556 is the forge lower with only the bolt-hold-mag -button mod. No ambi dropping of the bolt, no ambi mag release.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rob I think you are backwards on that

Downloads
    Uploads
    Right. AX556 is billet with full ambi, bolt hold.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's the BCG they're using, looks like black nitride has replaced NiB as the new popular trend.

flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Here's the BCG they're using, looks like black nitride has replaced NiB as the new popular trend.
    Funny you say that. My ST Croix Tactical NIB carrier had some discoloration and they offered to replace it with another NiB or anything I wanted. Since I couldn't spring $250 for the Ti version, so I went this the black nitrate one lol.

Downloads
    Uploads

Having never had a NiB BCG in the collection I can't compare, but by far the nicest BCG i've ever used, Hell even felt is the Fathom. Not just saying that because I own it either, when I oil it the next day theres a puddle underneath…its so slick. IMHO I think this is the coating of the future… hell it's been proven with Glocks for 2 decades now. It's tough, durable, and when you get the process down fairly cost effective.

That said, on my WEVO/RA build I'm going with This NiB BCG . So I'll be able to give a more educated first hand testament between the three coatings.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There's also microslick...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like NiB Raptors are coming.

flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like NiB Raptors are coming.

Thats pretty cool, I wonder if this coating, or the one used by fortis will prevent that use marks that develop on CH's after you've used them a lot. My OCD goes crazy when I see my 80$ CH with all it's coating worn off.