Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Prognosis
    7% chance of getting past committee.
    2% chance of being enacted
    And dropping with every election...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are we sharing armor pix?

Tyr Tactical BPC, no side plates, front and rear only, built in front mag pouches.

I prefer speed over armor.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissyJim View Post

And BTW... lets stay on track for plates and carriers - you want to discuss thebill, it's chances, etc...thats for another thread.

" with the bill before the legislature possibly banning private citizens from owning them, I want to piss them off and buy a set. I've thought about it for awhile and finally made the choice o do it. Now, will the bill pass? Who knows"

You brought it up in your original post so its as much a part of this thread as carriers. Dude, let the moderators moderate. If people have opinions and suggestions, well, this is a forum...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Man, you just can't let it go, can you? Here, let me help with your reading comprehension skills. I also said - "but please, don't turn it into a 'you're nuts', 'you don't need one', 'the bill is dead', yada yada. I'm asking for info on the subject of carriers and plates."
    not I'm asking you for your political opinions, what do you think are the chances of the bill passing. PLATES AND CARRIERS. I wasn't asking if you did know if the bill would pass - it was rhetorical, like 'only the Shadow knows...'
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Are we sharing armor pix?

Tyr Tactical BPC, no side plates, front and rear only, built in front mag pouches.

I prefer speed over armor.
    I need to take a picture of mine. I only run front and rear plates also but the side panels are in place just for optional MOLLE space or if something dictates the hard side plates...otherwise I save the weight. I run 3x rifle mags and 2x pistol. I'd like to replace them with bungee retention pouches eventually but it works so the $$ goes to stuff I don't have or needs replacing/replenishing

Downloads
    Uploads
    It depends on your mission, obviously.

I don't run pistol mags on my kit, in fact I only have one reload, maybe in my pocket for my pistol.

If I am running a rifle its a "go fast" type of situation that requires a rifle to fix.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What's the opinion of the first spear first on carrier? Usage would be in line with OP senario.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dlquinn71 View Post
    What's the opinion of the first spear first on carrier? Usage would be in line with OP senario.
    Ive messed with one.

If you already have soft armor on, it works well for being a preloaded PC that you just put on and go.