Downloads
    Uploads

Limitless Gear OPFOR MC-R

Limitless Gear contacted me about a new Magazine pouch. You really need to watch the video to see the attachment mechanism. This definitely piqued my interest.

Checkout Limitless Gear here: http://www.limitlessgear.com

It's a 5.56 magazine carrier called the OPFOR that works like nothing you've seen before. We have a fast attachment systems for MOLLE that doesn't require any docks, accessories, or tools. It lets you mount the OPFOR quickly and easily to any 2x2 MOLLE/Pals surface in seconds with just your hands.

The second unique feature is lidless positive retention, magazines lock into place just like in a weapons mag well and can be removed with a simple twist and pull. Magazines can be indexed in either direction and even carried inverted providing a wider range of carry options than almost any other mag pouch you can think of.

I've included the link to our product video below and attached the first in a series of ad's that should help people see MOLLE in a whole new light.

Description:

Featuring the new MOLLE/PALs attachment system the Rapidly Scalable Equipment Ensemble RSEE \R-C\. RSEE allows you to mount and dismount the OPFOR from 2x2 MOLLE/PALs surfaces in seconds. Now you can finally take full advantage of the modular nature of your equipment.

The OPFOR also features a lidless Positive Magazine Retention PMR system. Magazines are automatically locked in place just like in your weapons magazine well and can be quickly and easily withdrawn from the OPFOR by applying a simple twist and pull. This eliminates the need for flaps or bungee cords that prevent access to your next magazine.

Features:

Fast and Secure Attachment to 2x2 MOLLE/PALs Surfaces with RSEE
    Lidless Positive Magazine Retention for AR-15 / M4 Compatible Magazines
    Attachment Slots for Stacking OPFORs
    Confidently Carry Magazines in Normal or Inverted Orientations
    100% Made in the USA from US Materials
    Made from High Strength Polymer
    Available in Coyote Brown
    Weighs Only 2.8 oz
    Patents Pending

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohh man I like that... Might have to invest in some of those!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the attachment method. trying to screw around with molle straps is frustrating at times. Def going to take a look at this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really want to try the mag pouch, wasn't this a kickstarter from what I remember? I didn't get on it because I thought the price was too high (I could be wrong if it wasn't a kickstarter)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought some HSGI tacos about 2 years ago and I'm still trying to weave them through the molle still

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah you're right, we did attempt a crowd funding campaign last year that got us some good exposure but we didn't make our goal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    looks very interesting and very well made and easy to use

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just because I think these are awesome.

Downloads
    Uploads
    UWone77, the link takes you to a page that just shows the same graphic and tries to con you into installing some software, Looks very much like Norton's logo's. Anyway, I wanted to see the price with the 15% off price. I watched the video's and didn't find the MSRP. Did I just miss it? Did anyone else see it?

Thanks

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    $29.71 FT is price with discount per mag holder

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Just because I think these are awesome.

Thanks for that!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    UWone77, the link takes you to a page that just shows the same graphic and tries to con you into installing some software, Looks very much like Norton's logo's. Anyway, I wanted to see the price with the 15% off price. I watched the video's and didn't find the MSRP. Did I just miss it? Did anyone else see it?

Thanks

FT
    Dstrbdmedic167 nailed it at $29.71 and here is the link to our site. LimitlessGear.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    We put this up in a different thread but thought you guys might like to see it here too.

When seen by themselves the OPFORs do appear to be a bit bulky but when you compare them side by side with other magazine carry options you're get a whole new perspective.

Here you see the OPFOR mounted along side an HSGI TACO on their MOLLE drop leg panel.

This is that same configuration in profile. Note you can see the top of the TACO over the OPFOR.

Now here is the same shot just in reverse. Note that the TACO completely obscures the OPFOR that's behind it.

Just to be clear, we shot the profile shots from a tripod and we made sure the drop leg was positioned the exact distance from the lens in both shots.

We hope that clears up the issue about the size of the OPFOR.
    You can check out the links to see the hi-rez images here:
    Image 1
    Image 2
    Image 3

Downloads
    Uploads
    And finally if that wasn't enough for you, here is an inside look (literally) of how our Lidless Magazine Retention works. Enjoy.