Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got nothing gun related, I made myself promise not to.

I bought my nephew a few books and his first soccer ball.

I picked up lone survivor for myself because it was 4 bucks

And my big ticket items were the nearly $200 Phillips Norelco razor that I paid $40 for

And salon quality blow dryer and curling iron for my girlfriend.

And if it counts as a Black Friday purchase just because I bought it on Friday, I got some groceries too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Interested to see what your thoughts are on the SWFA. I'm assuming you got the new one for $299 ?
    Yeah, that's the one.

I've been bad about not getting photos and reviews done for the forum (like that San Tan lower, which I've almost used enough to feel OK about writing up now).

I'll try to get something done for the SWFA fairly quick, especially since it's a new-to-market piece.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Didn't get too much with limited funds - AR-15/M-16 Buttstock cleaning kit, Hoppes boresnake, CAT M4 (my stuff).

... would have liked to pick up some cheap BCG's.

The bulk of the funds went towards Christmas gifts ...
    Person of Interest Season 3 - BluRay, Magpul iPhone 5 bump case, iPad 2 Air case, amongst a few other things.

Speaking of which, how bout dem apples: Americans Bought Guns at a Record-Setting Clip on Black Friday — Wait Until You Read How Fast the FBI Was Getting Background Check Requests
    Last edited by Thompson; 30 November 2014 at 09:10.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, also got an XMR for $10.

Really wish I could have gotten another optic. But was pushing it with what I did get.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothing gun related myself aside from a new streamlight polytac for myself. My daughter got all my money... New bike, play doh out the wazoo, a bunch of playmobile toys and a bunch of other small stuff.

Maybe I'll find something gun related tomorrow.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    a few morale patches for my budding addiction
    2x SilencerCo Specwar 5.56 brakes (buy one get one!)

And it stopped cold after a doctors report on my wife's needed oral surgery Had other things I wanted to get, like the SWFA 1-4 but oh well.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Meh - Godzilla was okay. Not sure if it was the viewing screen, but a lot of the movie was dark to the point I literally could not tell what was going on.

Jim - that stinks. Sorry to hear. Something minor, I'm hoping?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got nothing. No money to spend on buying anything. Hopefully this coming week I'll get the barrel for my pistol and possibly the muzzle brake too. Have to find out what wrong with my wife's eyes first. She comes before guns.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    hope eve thing works out for your wife

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post
    I got nothing. No money to spend on buying anything. Hopefully this coming week I'll get the barrel for my pistol and possibly the muzzle brake too. Have to find out what wrong with my wife's eyes first. She comes before guns.
    If your barrel is threaded 5 /8 x 24 I'll send you a muzzle brake.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post

Wife got me a Braun Series 7 Razor
    Seriously, man...this is getting weird. My Braun 54xx is dying and I've been looking at the 5 series. Are you sure you don't stalk my Amazon wish lists?

Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    CAT M4 (my stuff).
    Okay, Thompson, I gotta give you the business about this one... When are you going to use that CAT M4 if you're not going to clean your rifle for several thousand rounds? I keed!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got the wifey a camera

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Meh - Godzilla was okay. Not sure if it was the viewing screen, but a lot of the movie was dark to the point I literally could not tell what was going on.

Jim - that stinks. Sorry to hear. Something minor, I'm hoping?
    eh... my wife is a walking health disaster. 7 years of Lyme disease eating away at her joints and we can't eradicate it completely. So far she's had total joint replacements of both jaw joints and both knees. Now a 2nd tooth cracked while eating chicken noodle soup - she's waiting for an implant for the first tooth and now this one went. Going to have to have it done the same way too it looks like. Cool thing is her frontal head XRay makes her look like the Terminator...
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissyJim View Post
    eh... my wife is a walking health disaster. 7 years of Lyme disease eating away at her joints and we can't eradicate it completely. So far she's had total joint replacements of both jaw joints and both knees. Now a 2nd tooth cracked while eating chicken noodle soup - she's waiting for an implant for the first tooth and now this one went. Going to have to have it done the same way too it looks like. Cool thing is her frontal head XRay makes her look like the Terminator...
    Sorry to hear that man. The last part made me laugh tho. Hopefully you can get her all fixed up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk