Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Seriously, man...this is getting weird. My Braun 54xx is dying and I've been looking at the 5 series. Are you sure you don't stalk my Amazon wish lists?
    My brother from another mother...

I've been eyeing that Braun Series 7 for awhile. After Amazon dropped it to $150, it was time to pull the trigger. I've had 7680 Braun for over 12 years. Still gives a great shave, as long as you change out the foil and cutter every 18 months as they suggest. However, I've finally noticed that the battery life is dropping fast. Not to be unexpected after over a decade of use. I hope to get another 10-12 years out of this one.

You'll have to share the rest of your Amazon wish list, mine is actually empty for now.... well except for a 128 GB SD Card.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got a Geissle SSA and a tactical link Gen2 360 sling mount, so far...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Something the wife bought me that I know about, a Citizen Eco-Drive Chronograph watch. Not the high end I have been eyeballing but a middle of the road that is quite nice that I'll be happy with for now.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    Something the wife bought me that I know about, a Citizen Eco-Drive Chronograph watch. Not the high end I have been eyeballing but a middle of the road that is quite nice that I'll be happy with for now.
    I've got a Citizen Eco-Drive Aqualand. Not super high end or anything, but it is good looking.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not for everyone... we're one the 5th different treatment protocol, and nothing has cleared it 100% - not the antibiotics, not the ACS, Crowdens, nothing so far. It keeps returning after each.

But this is a BF pickup thread, so lets stick to that.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Meh - Godzilla was okay. Not sure if it was the viewing screen, but a lot of the movie was dark to the point I literally could not tell what was going on.

Jim - that stinks. Sorry to hear. Something minor, I'm hoping?
    i love Godzilla it rocks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SwissyJim View Post
    Not for everyone... we're one the 5th different treatment protocol, and nothing has cleared it 100% - not the antibiotics, not the ACS, Crowdens, nothing so far. It keeps returning after each.

But this is a BF pickup thread, so lets stick to that.
    Yeah, right on. Practice what you preach dude. You keep side tracking threads then correct people when they respond to you. WTF?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Yeah, right on. Practice what you preach dude. You keep side tracking threads then correct people when they respond to you. WTF?
    Maybe he doesn't want to talk in depth about those medical issues?

Let's be cordial.

Downloads
    Uploads
    1 lb. of unique powder.
    "Americans are so enamored of equality, they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom."- Alexis de Tocqueville

Downloads
    Uploads
    How about Christmas gifts bought recently? I got a Boker Plus Anti-Mc for the wife to give me and I have some awesome holsters being made by infinity holsters!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I replied to your post (and others) as I don't believe in letting someone who is being helpful go unanswered, or maybe add a comment here and there in the gist of the thread. But if the thread has a different subject, I TRY to keep my posts to as few as possible and keep the subject going. No preaching, no snarkiness - sorry if you think so, but oh well. Can't please everyone I guess.

And UWone is right... not interested in going indepth on medical info. Since others made comments, I replied but have done more than I should.

Happy CybeMonday hunting
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    Okay, Thompson, I gotta give you the business about this one... When are you going to use that CAT M4 if you're not going to clean your rifle for several thousand rounds? I keed!
    Hey man, it will surely come in hand after the torture test period . Besides, it was $5 off - which almost covered the entire cost of shipping

Downloads
    Uploads
    For the record I love my CAT tool!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Maybe he doesn't want to talk in depth about those medical issues?

Let's be cordial.
    I'd prefer if people keep their medical issues to themselves. Political stuff, religious stuff and medical stuff is not what this forum about. There are other forums for that stuff
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.