Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

American Defense MFG UIC Rifle

ADM's new line of rifles will be available in 3 configurations. The Mod 1 and 2 are currently available.

MSRP $1650

https://m.facebook.com/AmericanDefenseMFG?_rdr
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks nice. The handguard reminds me of the Geissele Mk4.

Downloads
    Uploads
    With holes between the slots like a MK1.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Any word if they're going to be selling components, or just full rifles? I love their mounts and I expect the quality of the other parts to be top notch too.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Last time I checked their web-site I couldn't find anything.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Only specs I know of are that the billet receivers and rail are 7075. Street price appears to be around $1495.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I dig it..

Downloads
    Uploads
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Mod1 features our 7075 fully ambidextrous billet lower receiver, standard Milspec trigger, a milspec phosphate full auto BCG, standard charging handle, 13.5" Low Light rail, 16" Barrel (1/8 .223 Wylde), Forged upper reciever, and Griffin Armament Tactical Compensator (able to accept the Griffin Armament line of QD silencers)

The Mod2 will have a Billet upper and our fully ambidextrous billet lower receiver. It will be available in 16", 14.5" (pinned and welded muzzle device), and 12" barrel lengths, our enhanced milspec BCG (more details on that to come) , a proprietary ambidextrous charging handle, and either the Low LIght, KeyMod, or M-LOK rail system pictured above (10.75" rail in the factory SBR). It will also feature a custom designed adjustable two-stage trigger group produced in house. The barrels will be capped off with Griffin Armament muzzle devices making them suppressor ready out of the box.

The Mod3 will include all the options of the Mod2 as well as a proprietary adjustable gas block for optimum use with a suppressor.

The Mod2 and 3 UICs will be available in Black hardcoat, FDE, ADM Grey, and ADM Bronze Cerakote finishes. The Mod1 is available only in Black hardcoat.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbonScoring View Post
    Any word if they're going to be selling components, or just full rifles? I love their mounts and I expect the quality of the other parts to be top notch too.
    On their FB page they mention selling receivers, so I guess so.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    The lower looks like a AXTS and the rail looks like a Geissele SMR, but the price point appears to be good. Couldn't find specs on the barrel or BCG.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I handled some of their prototypes at the Griffin Armament booth last year and I was impressed, it is a well thought out rifle.
    FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads
    dose rifle look so sexy

Downloads
    Uploads
    These are nice. I have handled a few.
    Planning on picking one up for myself. The prototypes had outsourced barrels but they were working on brining everything in house.

Mississippi.- Last in everything but freedom.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really like this rifle. I read about it in Recoil? magazine maybe? Whatever magazine came with my BCM upper. But the rifle looks really well thought-out and nicely put-together. And for that price, hell yeah, I'd rock it.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.