Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

PWS photo contest - vote for our members

http://primaryweapons.com/wp/pws-photo-contest/

If you submitted your photo the the pws contest, post it here. If you did not, please support those who have.

My submission:

Please use the pws link above and find the photo and hit submit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Voted, good luck man
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Done
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Doesn't this kind of go against the US Flag Code?

Downloads
    Uploads
    If it's on the ground when he took that picture, hell yea it does.

That flag should never be desecrated or trampled upon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    voted

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    If it's on the ground when he took that picture, hell yea it does.

That flat should never be desecrated or trampled upon.
    b. The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.

d. The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker's desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.

g. The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.

I only mention it because I had some great photos that were real similar and a friend of mine reminded me that it could be construed as desecrating the flag. Guess I'm just kind of wondering where the line is drawn with others here...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I did vote for yours btw voodoo...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordnance View Post
    b. The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.

d. The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker's desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.

g. The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.

I only mention it because I had some great photos that were real similar and a friend of mine reminded me that it could be construed as desecrating the flag. Guess I'm just kind of wondering where the line is drawn with others here...

Side-track story - my partner and I were working day and its pissing rain outside. We have an Vietnam veteran who lives in my AO who puts a US flag he brought back with him from his time in the corps and he puts it up everyday and takes it down every night. Well it's like hurricane katrina weather and we drove by and see him getting his rain jacket on under his porch, the chairs are nearly blowing away at this point. My partner and I look at each other, no words, just hop out, run over to the flag pole, rope it down, fold it properly and give it to him. Pity he died some years ago, would have loved to continue seeing that flag everyday...

And thanks for voting guys, really appreciate it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Side-track story - my partner and I were working day and its pissing rain outside. We have an Vietnam veteran who lives in my AO who puts a US flag he brought back with him from his time in the corps and he puts it up everyday and takes it down every night. Well it's like hurricane katrina weather and we drove by and see him getting his rain jacket on under his porch, the chairs are nearly blowing away at this point. My partner and I look at each other, no words, just hop out, run over to the flag pole, rope it down, fold it properly and give it to him. Pity he died some years ago, would have loved to continue seeing that flag everyday...

And thanks for voting guys, really appreciate it.
    Dedication right there by both the Vet and you guys. See that's my point. There are some people who firmly believe in the code and protecting it at all cost which is the way it should be.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dedication right there by both the Vet and you guys. See that's my point. There are some people who firmly believe in the code and protecting it at all cost which is the way it should be.

The flag means a lot more to some of us than others.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Doesn't this kind of go against the US Flag Code?

Sad to think how many votes it has already. Most that voted for it probably think they were being patriotic, they may have never been taught better. I remember starting the school day with the Pledge of Allegiance.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    the ones i hate the most is having a model wrap them self all naked all over the flag

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by toolboxluis00200 View Post
    the ones i hate the most is having a model wrap them self all naked all over the flag
    You're just mad their covered up.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    You're just mad their covered up.
    lol