Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The A in AXTS does not stand for affordable.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Available at Tactical Link.

http://www.tacticallink.com/AXTS-Wea...ector-Kit.html

I think part of the large price comes from the 4 levers you get. It's nice you can try them all out, but in the end, you end up paying for 2 levers you won't use.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    The A in AXTS does not stand for affordable.
    Ha!

You know 5 years ago, I never thought I'd pay for a $60 selector or $25 Takedown pins, but I find myself buying both every time from Battle Arms when I put together a lower. Not sure how many of us need an ambi selector, especially, now that the price is up to $80.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Not sure how many of us need an ambi selector, especially, now that the price is up to $80.
    Now that I've used the V7 57° ambi safety, I've finally found a safety I can flip both on and off with just my right thumb.

But I'm still not replacing my BAD ambi safeties

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll stick to BAD, because I would hate to put another selector on a BAD-15. I guess we will see if the selector market is big enough for everyone.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got to try one out today. The machining on the parts was nice, and the detent holding in the levers is a good idea.

That said, it wouldn't release the trigger in 45° mode. I have to push the lever beyond the stopping point to be able to drop the hammer. In 90° mode it worked fine. This was in my BCM lower with a Geissele SD-C, so I was using good parts. I think Seekins has a better implementation of the 90/45 combo.

I'm also not a fan of the lever shape. They slope downward a bit to the end of the lever and I found this to be harder to actuate with my thumb.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure if I like the idea of a detent, it would just be another spring for me to lose.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    The nice thing about their setup is that the detent and spring are stuck together, so it isn't like a pivot pin, and they give you 3 of them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just ordered me one as a Christmas gift to myself. See how it is on my ST lower.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nCarnage View Post
    Just ordered me one as a Christmas gift to myself. See how it is on my ST lower.
    You could have bought you AND me a seekins lol. Keep us posted brother!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    You could have bought you AND me a seekins lol. Keep us posted brother!!
    I saw that one after I placed my order. I was like noooooooooooo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got my AXTS Talon selector switch in the mail the other day. Installation was a breeze. Like that I have options between the four switches now since I went for the intro pricing and such.

I have to say, im a little impressed with the simplicity of it. Switching different switches is easy. Put the little tool in the hole, pull gently to remove switch and place hand over it in case the spring/detent flies across the room (oh i was ready for it but it didnt budge). Wah lah. New switch. I like it. Would order another one for my other rifle in the future. But for now, im working on this lower and trying to win me an upper for it (if not ill build one).

Enjoy the one quality photo I took. Seekins switch would look nice on that lower now that I look at the picture. hmmmmm

[IMG]IMG_0072 by ncarnage13, on Flickr[/IMG]

Downloads
    Uploads

NEW AXTS Talon Selector

Looks good Nick! Im not so keen on the detents and such. I don't have good luck with those damn things. I'll trade you some seekins for them though 😜

Ps: sweet lower!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by nCarnage View Post
    Got my AXTS Talon selector switch in the mail the other day. Installation was a breeze. Like that I have options between the four switches now since I went for the intro pricing and such.

I have to say, im a little impressed with the simplicity of it. Switching different switches is easy. Put the little tool in the hole, pull gently to remove switch and place hand over it in case the spring/detent flies across the room (oh i was ready for it but it didnt budge). Wah lah. New switch. I like it. Would order another one for my other rifle in the future. But for now, im working on this lower and trying to win me an upper for it (if not ill build one).

Enjoy the one quality photo I took. Seekins switch would look nice on that lower now that I look at the picture. hmmmmm

[IMG]IMG_0072 by ncarnage13, on Flickr[/IMG]
    Good looking set up!