Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Let's see your benches!

Just put together my bench and got the press part way setup today. Still need to acquire some other things, but it's a work in progress.

Was going to build a bench, but I found this Kobalt bench at lowes for $190 and bought it. Plenty of storage, built in light, and built in 5 outlet power strip. After Christmas I'll be adding a RCBS rock chucker to the other end. The only thing was the wood wasn't thick enough, so I went and bought a 2x4' piece of 3/4" oak ply and bolted it to the top of the original piece of wood, now it's well over an inch thick and solid for the Dillon.

Let's see the rest of you guys' reloading areas.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a thread that's gonna make me jealous since I don't have one.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Mississippi.- Last in everything but freedom.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have that same Kobalt setup acting as a catch-all in my laundry room right now. I need to start collecting reloading equiptment.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.

Downloads
    Uploads

This is my first and last reloading bench. I built it five years ago using roughly $300 worth of materials. It suits my needs perfectly. Notice my homemade stainless steel media tumbler that pulls out for access and a repurposed cabinet I got from work to store my large jugs of powder and other stuff.

Here is a link to my thread on how to make your own tumbler: http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...ead.php?t=6349

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothing special, don't have a lot of extra room in the house with the baby due soon. But it works for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I need to start my own setup, had access to my old mans, gut that is not an option anymore...have tons of powder and quite a stash of primers and bullets

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had uploaded a picture of my wife and then I realized the thread title said BENCHES.

I guess I'll go get the camera back out lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    I had uploaded a picture of my wife and then I realized the thread title said BENCHES.

I guess I'll go get the camera back out lol
    HAHAHAHA

Also just an FYI.. fluorescent lights will interfere with some electronic scales just thought I would throw that out there for anyone that didn't know already.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    HAHAHAHA

Also just an FYI.. fluorescent lights will interfere with some electronic scales just thought I would throw that out there for anyone that didn't know already.
    Using a mechanical scale for now.

Downloads
    Uploads

My simple bench. Single stage press, powder measure, case prep station, etc. All my dies are in the big green bucket down below along with other items like lube, manuals, etc. I keep my powder and primers inside in ammo cans stored inside the house except for what I'm using at the moment. I reload in the garage (attached and insulated) but I don't want to take any chances on any of it getting compromised.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My little play area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

Okay, okay.... A pic of mine right now would be embarrassing. It becomes a junk pile in the winter. Too cold outside to put things where they belong so everything just gets tossed on the bench.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice Pyzik.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL! I'll have to clean mine before I get any photos... don't think you could see anything with the crap piled on it...
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads

I've got two tables, I intended to have one as my single stage table and one as my progressive table, but as everything in my life, the plans go out the window. I have both my presses on the big table and the little table i work on things.