Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wish you had won something, Mike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Mississippi.- Last in everything but freedom.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why did guys like Zero7one enter? Isn't he doing a giveaway of his own....
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It looks like somebody had about 3300 entries and didn't win anything.

Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads

HUGE Giveaway From www.GunWatcher.com

Zero7one is giving away other businesses stuff. It might be more fair not to allow businesses to enter. But there were no rules against it so why not. Granted, it's hard to compete with someone with that many followers. More power to him though.

Last edited by Txfilmmaker; 29 December 2014 at 17:55.
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    On the other hand, even though he's a business, he's also just one person. So good for him. I would've picked the ACOG myself. Hope I win some of the stuff he's giving away. I'm glad he & Stickmen are doing these great giveaways,

Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Txfilmmaker View Post
    On the other hand, even though he's a business, he's also just one person. So good for him. I would've picked the ACOG myself. Hope I win some of the stuff he's giving away. I'm glad he & Stickmen are doing these great giveaways,

Out of pure jealousy, I am urked. But just as you said, they are still one person and just so happens to have a business that nets them a considerably large audience. I wont even try and talk trash about Zero7one. I just got some swag I won from his last small giveaway. With all the stuff these guys giveaway...why shouldn't they get some free stuff themselves. Karma I guess. Anyway, we can't win them all. I won a complete Adams Arms 14.5" piston upper that should be here friday, so I have nothing to really complain about. Great job guys and way to look out for eachother.
    http://www.gunwatcher.com/c/5751 Big contest with a huge amount of weapons being given away. Ends Dec. 29th

Mississippi.- Last in everything but freedom.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not mad at the guy, just kinda... meh... about the fact that he entered. Definitely a bit of jealousy.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Marine_mike View Post
    Out of pure jealousy, I am urked. But just as you said, they are still one person and just so happens to have a business that nets them a considerably large audience. I wont even try and talk trash about Zero7one. I just got some swag I won from his last small giveaway. With all the stuff these guys giveaway...why shouldn't they get some free stuff themselves. Karma I guess. Anyway, we can't win them all. I won a complete Adams Arms 14.5" piston upper that should be here friday, so I have nothing to really complain about. Great job guys and way to look out for eachother.
    That's great! Congratulations on winning that upper. Three weeks ago I won a CMT tactical billet upper plus their bolt carrier group. I won it from their Facebook page. I still need a barrel, a trigger, sights, and some other small parts, but I'm on my way. I'm feeling pretty blessed to of gotten that. Hopefully I'm on my way to owning my first A.R. 15. 😃 God bless!

Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL why do I bother... altho I did get the CMT upper here, so all is good. And, maybe I'll get lucky and stay in the top 5 for likes in the MagnetoSpeed case contest.

Congrats to the winners! that's huge on the M4 win!
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun