Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just two not three.

Downloads
    Uploads

AAC Honey Badger is Coming to Market

Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I'm confused, why does it need 3 stamps instead of 2? I thought it was either integrally suppressed or detachable, didn't know it could be both? I know the Daniel Defense ISR is integrally suppressed, but it's also over 16" and only needs 1 stamp. I thought the Honey Badger's can was detachable?
    Integral suppressor under the handguard and a detachable one at the muzzle. It has (or had) two suppressors.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshAston View Post
    Integral suppressor under the handguard and a detachable one at the muzzle. It has (or had) two suppressors.
    Still confused cause I figured that integrally suppressed meant that the suppressor was built into the barrel. I don't understand how the suppressor can be detachable and at the same time be a permanent built in part of the barrel. All the specifications I've read on the Honey Badger says that it has a 6" barrel with a detachable suppressor that is mostly covered by the handguard. Do you have a link on this integral/detachable suppressor?
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    This the only pic of the Honey Badger's 6" barrel I could find. I don't see any integral suppression built into it.

Last edited by GOST; 21 December 2014 at 04:13.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Still confused cause I figured that integrally suppressed meant that the suppressor was built into the barrel. I don't understand how the suppressor can be detachable and at the same time be a permanent built in part of the barrel. All the specifications I've read on the Honey Badger says that it has a 6" barrel with a detachable suppressor that is mostly covered by the handguard. Do you have a link on this integral/detachable suppressor?
    http://www.thehighroad.org/archive/i.../t-658669.html

AAC was saying it had two suppressors. One underneath the handguard and the one mounted at the muzzle. They may have removed the integral suppressor in more recent designs, I don't know.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This the only pic of the Honey Badger's 6" barrel I could find. I don't see any integral suppression built into it.

I'm more interested by the gun in the background?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm also working on a three stamp .300 BLK. I'm going to cut a muzzle brake into the barrel right behind the threads, and endcap will be held on by the muzzle device. The tube will fit between the endcap and a custom barrel nut. Custom gas block will round it out. Muzzle device will be a QD suppressor mount.

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.thehighroad.org/archive/i.../t-658669.html

AAC was saying it had two suppressors. One underneath the handguard and the one mounted at the muzzle. They may have removed the integral suppressor in more recent designs, I don't know.
    Thanks for the link. If this thing is still 3 stamps it'll be a hard sell with the Sig MCX on the horizon.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm also working on a three stamp .300 BLK. I'm going to cut a muzzle brake into the barrel right behind the threads, and endcap will be held on by the muzzle device. The tube will fit between the endcap and a custom barrel nut. Custom gas block will round it out. Muzzle device will be a QD suppressor mount.
    You need to start a thread and show pics of this thing.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to start a thread and show pics of this thing.
    Agreed...

I think MP5SD when I hear integrally suppressed. I'm not sure you could scavenge enough gas at the gas block to cycle the weapon if the barrel was ported behind it. Not to mention that "first stage" suppressor would be subjected to some serious pressure.
    Last edited by M. Gale; 21 December 2014 at 10:20.