Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordnance View Post
    You have to be likable to get likes... Hehehe...
    Coming from the forum dick. Hahahahaha

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    We need to get UWone77 a little over 95,000 likes so he'll throw a giveaway.

https://m.facebook.com/UWone77?refsr....com%2FUWone77
    I don't try to grow my page at all, my main goal is growing WEVO here and to a lesser extent on FB.

Downloads
    Uploads
    An awesome giveaway, the photographers on this forum are amazing. Thanks for the chance to win.
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.

Jeff Cooper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Coming from the forum dick. Hahahahaha
    Awww... I feel so special... lmao...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I don't try to grow my page at all, my main goal is growing WEVO here and to a lesser extent on FB.
    Poor sport... Giveaways will grow WEVO.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    It would be cool if we could get more of the industries folks to post here. I think that would help us grow.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    It would be cool if we could get more of the industries folks to post here. I think that would help us grow.
    Who would you like to see here?

Downloads
    Uploads
    About any, I like to hear about anybody's input whether I agree with them or not. I've always been a big fan of Monty from Centurion Arms.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    About any, I like to hear about anybody's input whether I agree with them or not. I've always been a big fan of Monty from Centurion Arms.
    Monty is super busy so that could be a challenge. I might be able to get Garin and/or Chuck from Surefire over here. I'll see if Kevin Boland for KAC would join up as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    UW have you noticed, that just since earlier this year i believe we ad the 50k giveaway, and no its knocking on 200,000 likes...good job ..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordnance View Post
    Monty is super busy so that could be a challenge. I might be able to get Garin and/or Chuck from Surefire over here. I'll see if Kevin Boland for KAC would join up as well.
    That would be nice.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks but this is Zero7one's giveaway, not mine. If I had a giveaway it would have to be called the Zero Giveaway.
    BUAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah i would be giving out canned corn, candy corn and last years halloween candy as prizes if I had a giveaway.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks GOST for posting this up. Sorry for being absent around here as of late. There have only been so many hours in the day. And agreed on the comments about UWone77....he has done a rock star job in getting WEVO and it's FB page to where it is today.
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    UWone77 said you've been busy, looks like a killer giveaway.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    That would be nice.
    Chuck just got back to me and said he'd check this place out and get signed up this week. He's the Military & LE rep for Surefire. If the names not taken he'll post up as Chucky. He's awesome to talk to and a very valuable resource when it comes to questions on suppressors or ARs.