Downloads
    Uploads
    thats funny. congrats

Downloads
    Uploads
    Aaaaaaaaah! I am so excited!!!!!! This is what I won: Zero7one stickers
    CMC Trigger UMGI32ST
    Lantac Dragon
    Centurion Arms CMR 11" with rail accessory pack.
    Gear Sector Surefire Scout offset mount and Rail Mount Hand Stop & patches
    Gunstruction Port Cover
    Battle Mug sticker
    3 pack Mag Pod
    SPHINX nit hat
    Spool Tool. :) :) :)

Winning history: I won a flash hider about a year and a half ago. It sat there at home for about a year. I thought about selling it. It's a White Sound Fossa 556 3 prong flash hider. Then about six months ago, I won a billet lower from "Average Gun Guy" on FB. It's made by Devil Dog. In September, my family chipped in and bought me a B5 Bravo buttstock, a BAD Ambi safety, a BCM Gunfighter grip and all of the lower parts, except the trigger. Within a week, I won a Samson EVO Keymod 12.37 free float rail from Revolvr App on Instagram. I know, right! but wait, it gets better. :) Four weeks ago I won a CMTTAC billet upper and BCG from CMT Tactical on FB. :-o Thank you, Jesus! Seriously! There is no way I would be anywhere near this point if it were not for winning all of this stuff. My lovely 21 year old daughter sent me money to help buy the charging handle. My wife and the other kids chipped in some money as well for the CH. :) And now all this stuff from zero7one! Feeling extremely blessed! Three and a half years ago my daughter was born with Down Syndrome. Although she is an amazing blessing and joy machine, she did come with some uncovered doctor bills. Then six months later, I had a major heart attack. I should have died. The short story is that my daughter and I are both in great health and we will pay off the medical bills, eventually. :) I am telling you all this to explain what a huge blessing winning all of these things is for me. There is no way I would have gone further into debt to get a rifle and now I am very close to having a pretty special one. I don't have a barrel or sights yet, so I may sell the Centurion Rail and accessories to pay for a barrel. Suggestions welcome. :) Pretty cool stuff! God bless!
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very cool, congrats you lucky dog

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Txfilmmaker View Post
    Aaaaaaaaah! I am so excited!!!!!! This is what I won: Zero7one stickers
    CMC Trigger UMGI32ST
    Lantac Dragon
    Centurion Arms CMR 11" with rail accessory pack.
    Gear Sector Surefire Scout offset mount and Rail Mount Hand Stop & patches
    Gunstruction Port Cover
    Battle Mug sticker
    3 pack Mag Pod
    SPHINX nit hat
    Spool Tool. :) :) :)

Winning history: I won a flash hider about a year and a half ago. It sat there at home for about a year. I thought about selling it. It's a White Sound Fossa 556 3 prong flash hider. Then about six months ago, I won a billet lower from "Average Gun Guy" on FB. It's made by Devil Dog. In September, my family chipped in and bought me a B5 Bravo buttstock, a BAD Ambi safety, a BCM Gunfighter grip and all of the lower parts, except the trigger. Within a week, I won a Samson EVO Keymod 12.37 free float rail from Revolvr App on Instagram. I know, right! but wait, it gets better. :) Four weeks ago I won a CMTTAC billet upper and BCG from CMT Tactical on FB. :-o Thank you, Jesus! Seriously! There is no way I would be anywhere near this point if it were not for winning all of this stuff. My lovely 21 year old daughter sent me money to help buy the charging handle. My wife and the other kids chipped in some money as well for the CH. :) And now all this stuff from zero7one! Feeling extremely blessed! Three and a half years ago my daughter was born with Down Syndrome. Although she is an amazing blessing and joy machine, she did come with some uncovered doctor bills. Then six months later, I had a major heart attack. I should have died. The short story is that my daughter and I are both in great health and we will pay off the medical bills, eventually. :) I am telling you all this to explain what a huge blessing winning all of these things is for me. There is no way I would have gone further into debt to get a rifle and now I am very close to having a pretty special one. I don't have a barrel or sights yet, so I may sell the Centurion Rail and accessories to pay for a barrel. Suggestions welcome. :) Pretty cool stuff! God bless!
    Congrats...and you should be buying lottery tickets with that kind of luck..lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's an impressive list of prizes, enjoy!
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow. Congrats. Buy a lotto ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    This are awesome. Congrats again man
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Holy frijoles!! That's a heck of a pack! Congrats!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks all! I'm overwhelmed and thrilled beyond words!

Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice! Glad to hear that you and your little one are in good health!

If I may suggest, and you are not to need a high budget barrel, checkout MAS defense. They make barrels in all lengths and profiles, stainless and otherwise, for very reasonable prices. Myself, Computalotapus and JHoward have all used them on builds, off the top of my head.

Downloads
    Uploads

Zero7one 100,000 Fan Giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Very nice! Glad to hear that you and your little one are in good health!

If I may suggest, and you are not to need a high budget barrel, checkout MAS defense. They make barrels in all lengths and profiles, stainless and otherwise, for very reasonable prices. Myself, Computalotapus and JHoward have all used them on builds, off the top of my head.
    Thank you. I will check them out. I sure do appreciate the community we have here! I'm thinking I may sell the Centurion rail since I have a Samson 12.37 already. The Centurion is great, but I could get more for it than the Samson to put towards a barrel.
    Last edited by Txfilmmaker; 13 January 2015 at 09:40.
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow!! Congrats!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you. I will check them out. I sure do appreciate the community we have here! I'm thinking I may sell the Centurion rail since I have a Samson 12.37 already. The Centurion is great, but I could get more for it than the Samson to put towards a barrel.
    Mo' fo' sho'. Any ideas the direction of this gun you're gonna build? Too bad that samson wouldn't cover the gas system on a rifle length build (would be close) for a 18" barrel, but if it's your first and only (you say that now, but trust there will be more) id think 16" is more practical.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Mo' fo' sho'. Any ideas the direction of this gun you're gonna build? Too bad that samson wouldn't cover the gas system on a rifle length build (would be close) for a 18" barrel, but if it's your first and only (you say that now, but trust there will be more) id think 16" is more practical.
    Yes. I will probably go with the 16". A 14.5" and 18" would be cool options as well. Celebrate diversity! :) I will probably stick with the 16." Most of the time, I will be shooting light bullets. (55-62) I am thinking about 1-8 or 1-7 twist. Wylde? I would like the option of shooting heavier. It is so cool to be able to even be talking about options... :) :) :) Thanks!

Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads

Zero7one 100,000 Fan Giveaway

Yes. I will probably go with the 16". A 14.5" and 18" would be cool options as well. Celebrate diversity! :) I will probably stick with the 16." Most of the time, I will be shooting light bullets. (55-62) I am thinking about 1-8 or 1-7 twist. Wylde? I would like the option of shooting heavier. It is so cool to be able to even be talking about options... :) :) :) Thanks!

If you think you ever will change the muzzle device (you'll want to sometime) don't go 14.5. Made that mistake on my first. If you can think you can live with one muzzle device, fine, but be VERY sure of that.

I think all of my barrels are 1:8 twist, but someone will be along to tell you what you're better off with. Start yourself a build thread! You're almost there!