Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fairlanericky View Post
    At least he will have the new shop soon. I hope.
    ... I thought this was the new shop.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    Glad everyone is OK and hopefully customers with property at the shop at the time of the fire will be patient and understanding
    Most folks will be cool, but there's always That Guy whose project is The Most Important Thing Ever. They always pop up when somebody has a setback.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I feel bad for him. I don't have shit for money but I'm going to squeeze out $10 from somewhere to send to his paypal account. Every penny will help him. He does really nice work.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone is safe. No major injuries. Insurance adjuster will be out in the morning to inspect and assess the damage. Unfortunately many customer parts were in the fire. Everything is tracked and I have paperwork on everything. There are some that think this was staged. I cannot express how pissed off I am regarding that matter. That's a whole different firestorm excuse the pun.
    The out pour of support from everyone has been tremendous. Phone calls, texts, messages you name it. It has come to my attention that some people are taking it upon their self to set up fund raising pages and Go Fund Me accounts. This was not condoned by me in any way shape or form. I have asked that people do not donate anything until a reputable 3rd party can handle the donations. These donations will be used to cover all costs over what the insurance company pays for. Some think they cover everything 100%. This is not the case. If I tell them I have a Glock 17 valued at $550 that's what they pay. What they don't cover are the Trijicon sights, custom milled slide work, fancy stippling and everything else. Most people do not understand that. I haven't asked for help but the community has been fantastic and I am truly grateful for everything.
    Once every customer part has been replaced then and only then will I replace my equipment. After the equipment is replaced and left over funds will be donated to a charity. I will let people decide on which charity when that time comes.
    I do not need financial support. My wife has a job and we will be ok until the new shop is opened and up and running.
    I do not want to see people sending their money to some shady fundraiser that is trying to capitalize on my misfortune. The most important thing to me is to make 100% sure that every part, piece, spring, frame you name it is replaced before I replace my equipment.
    As far as my parts, receivers and things like that they don't concern me. They can eventually be replaced. I have several firearms and rifles I plan on sending to a trusted 3rd party to auction off to also assist in anything not covered by insurance and donations.
    I built this entire business and following because I believe I can cerakote. I did it once and I will do it again.
    Thanks everyone for the prayers, thoughts, nickels and dimes. I assure you that any monies that were sent to me personally will also be used to pay for customer parts.
    As far as the T-Shirts. That was setup by a reputable screen printer that does all my shirts and many others. It was his idea and he has full control so that is 100% legit.
    There are other companies like 556 Tactical, Lawson Tactical, American Steel Worx and many more that are doing things on their own. I trust them to handle everything. These types of fund raisers are pretty much legit. People are bidding and actually winning something in all cases.
    I will have more information regarding a real, legit 3rd party ran Go Fund Me account when that is setup. Again, these donations are helping people recover their items first and foremost before anything of my business and personal property is replaced.

Thanks everyone and I will recover from this, just might take a little time!
    Mike
    Blowndeadline

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by blowndeadline View Post
    Everyone is safe. No major injuries. Insurance adjuster will be out in the morning to inspect and assess the damage. Unfortunately many customer parts were in the fire. Everything is tracked and I have paperwork on everything. There are some that think this was staged. I cannot express how pissed off I am regarding that matter. That's a whole different firestorm excuse the pun.
    The out pour of support from everyone has been tremendous. Phone calls, texts, messages you name it. It has come to my attention that some people are taking it upon their self to set up fund raising pages and Go Fund Me accounts. This was not condoned by me in any way shape or form. I have asked that people do not donate anything until a reputable 3rd party can handle the donations. These donations will be used to cover all costs over what the insurance company pays for. Some think they cover everything 100%. This is not the case. If I tell them I have a Glock 17 valued at $550 that's what they pay. What they don't cover are the Trijicon sights, custom milled slide work, fancy stippling and everything else. Most people do not understand that. I haven't asked for help but the community has been fantastic and I am truly grateful for everything.
    Once every customer part has been replaced then and only then will I replace my equipment. After the equipment is replaced and left over funds will be donated to a charity. I will let people decide on which charity when that time comes.
    I do not need financial support. My wife has a job and we will be ok until the new shop is opened and up and running.
    I do not want to see people sending their money to some shady fundraiser that is trying to capitalize on my misfortune. The most important thing to me is to make 100% sure that every part, piece, spring, frame you name it is replaced before I replace my equipment.
    As far as my parts, receivers and things like that they don't concern me. They can eventually be replaced. I have several firearms and rifles I plan on sending to a trusted 3rd party to auction off to also assist in anything not covered by insurance and donations.
    I built this entire business and following because I believe I can cerakote. I did it once and I will do it again.
    Thanks everyone for the prayers, thoughts, nickels and dimes. I assure you that any monies that were sent to me personally will also be used to pay for customer parts.
    As far as the T-Shirts. That was setup by a reputable screen printer that does all my shirts and many others. It was his idea and he has full control so that is 100% legit.
    There are other companies like 556 Tactical, Lawson Tactical, American Steel Worx and many more that are doing things on their own. I trust them to handle everything. These types of fund raisers are pretty much legit. People are bidding and actually winning something in all cases.
    I will have more information regarding a real, legit 3rd party ran Go Fund Me account when that is setup. Again, these donations are helping people recover their items first and foremost before anything of my business and personal property is replaced.

Thanks everyone and I will recover from this, just might take a little time!
    Mike
    Blowndeadline
    I'm so glad that you're ok and also glad to see your spirits are still up despite all the BS from those few idiots. I'm also glad to hear you plan to make a comeback! I need my BDL fix!! Lol!! And when you do get back up and running I have some work for you!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mike - I posted on your FB page. If you had computers in that fire and can find them I'll see if I can get their data for you for free. I saved all the data from a computer that was in a local fire here a year ago for a business. I did the deli computer for free too. It's worth a try.

I'm the local computer company in this valley. I'd like to see you back up in business.

Kind regards,
    Will
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to see this Mike. You seem like a stand up Guy and I will definitely use your services in the future. I will also donate when I can. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post
    Mike - I posted on your FB page. If you had computers in that fire and can find them I'll see if I can get their data for you for free. I saved all the data from a computer that was in a local fire here a year ago for a business. I did the deli computer for free too. It's worth a try.

I'm the local computer company in this valley. I'd like to see you back up in business.

Kind regards,
    Will
    No computers were damaged fortunately! But on a different topic, I do have a hard drive from my Macbook Pro that contains all of my itunes music! I also lost my iPod with what ever music I had left. Drop me an email, I would be more than happy to pay you to recover my music!
    info@blowndeadline.net

Thanks again,
    Mike

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Mike, sorry to hear about your loss. As far as your iTunes go, you should be able to go to the iTunes Store and select more, then select purchased. There it'll show everything you've bought and you'll be able to download it again without having to purchase it again. Hope this helps.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    It does but there was also another 60GBs of other stuff on my hard drive!
    Mike

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry about that, hopefully Will can help you out.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Sorry about that, hopefully Will can help you out.
    Where there's a Will, there's a way...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I still think that WHSmithIV is the same Will Smith from Independence Day. We've been infiltrated by the Scientologist.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like Mike's new shop is about up and running.

flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads

Prayers for mike at Blowndeadline

Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Looks like Mike's new shop is about up and running.

I seen that and am glad the fire didn't stop his forward momentum and ever growing brand recognition. He is amazingly talented and not taking away from anyone else but I wouldn't send my build anywhere else :D
    Last edited by DutyUse; 21 January 2015 at 18:26.