Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    I'll pick one up closer to the end of Dec. ... have to let my funds recover a bit from the Jack. If I don't remember somehow - just poke me some time then to remind me
    lol I'll bump it a few times before then. I can make them on a one at a time basis but that can be a bit of a pain so I'll run it till first of get year and then I can knock them out in one sitting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gotcha haha.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Interesting technology. How does the print hold up after several wash cycles?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Interesting technology. How does the print hold up after several wash cycles?
    Longer than screenprinting will. It is guaranteed not to crack, peel or fade like other methods. I use an anajet MP5i for anyone interested and wants to research the printer further. It is a very handy machine. I canalso print on metal, wood, canvas and about any other medium you can think of. All I need is a quality picture or png file.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've washed my shirt probably 6 times by now. No signs of cracking, peeling, or fading. You can tell this is not going to have a cracking or peeling issue.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I've washed my shirt probably 6 times by now. No signs of cracking, peeling, or fading. You can tell this is not going to have a cracking or peeling issue.
    Thanks UW! I'm still glad you like the shirt and its second you well!

Downloads
    Uploads
    What about the gost multi cam or kryptec wevo logos?....Or FT's fire one..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    What about the gost multi cam or kryptec wevo logos?....Or FT's fire one..
    I could do a logo instead of the name of the dome but I'd have to get the files from GOST. I can print the other things but it wouldn't be on the entire shirt. I can print am 14"x18" area.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd like to see the shot up WEVO logo that Gost made on the back with the banner somewhere, maybe the pocket. Please Gost, that thing needs to be displayed!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would be willing to do it if the proceeds went to a charity. Like maybe Fisher House.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I would be willing to do it if the proceeds went to a charity. Like maybe Fisher House.
    I could probably do a portion of it. It's hard to just say yes when I'm in with 3 other people in a small part time deal right now. But yes I could do some.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Price them a little higher so that you still get your cut and it's still worth your while.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Price them a little higher so that you still get your cut and it's still worth your while.
    I could but I hate just over charging just to get more money just not my style. If someone would like to donate when they place an order and tell me how much they are donating. At the end I'll donate some as well and will upload a receipt for conformation

Downloads
    Uploads
    You may want to see if you could get something setup with Computalotapus and Akersc. They do a great job with charity stuff here at WEVO.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    You may want to see if you could get something setup with Computalotapus and Akersc. They do a great job with charity stuff here at WEVO.
    That's who I planned to get with then anyway lol.