Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 204
  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Middle Georgia
    Posts
    837
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I like it. Just a thought but maybe two runs, the standard WEVO banner shirt as discussed and the Gost logo shirt with a portion of the proceeds for charity. Or just do $25 to cover time and resources with at least 5 bucks going to donation.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    3,919
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Sorry..didnt mean to complicate things..

    And i have to say i had the shirts in hand before they were given to UW and stick, and the shirts looked good and printing was nice..

    Ill be watching, ill get in somehow before it ends. thanks james

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,672
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Sorry..didnt mean to complicate things..

    And i have to say i had the shirts in hand before they were given to UW and stick, and the shirts looked good and printing was nice..

    Ill be watching, ill get in somehow before it ends. thanks james
    All good. I'll figure something out over the next couple days.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    439
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Just a heads up, will place an order after 12/19.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,672
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nCarnage View Post
    Just a heads up, will place an order after 12/19.
    Awesome. Thanks!

    Also I've decided that I will offer the image GOST has assuming he's fine with everything. Cost will be $25 for plain and $30 for one with a left chest name price increase is just because it just because it cost more to print.

    I am however going to donate. $5 per shirt regardless of which one you order to Fisher House.

    So in recap these are the shipped prices.

    WEVO shirt $18
    WEVO shirt w/ left chest name $23
    GOST WEVO on back $25
    GOST WEVO w/ name $30

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    N Carolina
    Posts
    424
    Downloads
    4
    Uploads
    0
    Sorry for the stupid question, but are the shirts white or black?

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,672
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    I can do either but plan on black shirts

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    N Carolina
    Posts
    424
    Downloads
    4
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    I can do either but plan on black shirts
    Cool

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13,844
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Awesome. Thanks!

    Also I've decided that I will offer the image GOST has assuming he's fine with everything. Cost will be $25 for plain and $30 for one with a left chest name price increase is just because it just because it cost more to print.

    I am however going to donate. $5 per shirt regardless of which one you order to Fisher House.

    So in recap these are the shipped prices.

    WEVO shirt $18
    WEVO shirt w/ left chest name $23
    GOST WEVO on back $25
    GOST WEVO w/ name $30
    Well... with the GOST emblem on the table, this makes it interesting. I may have to get another shirt!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,672
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Well... with the GOST emblem on the table, this makes it interesting. I may have to get another shirt!
    This is assuming he's fine with everything. I'll let him chime in. But I'm donating either way.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,277
    Downloads
    11
    Uploads
    0
    Awesome, I'll order two this weekend

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    7,592
    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Awesome. Thanks!

    Also I've decided that I will offer the image GOST has assuming he's fine with everything. Cost will be $25 for plain and $30 for one with a left chest name price increase is just because it just because it cost more to print.

    I am however going to donate. $5 per shirt regardless of which one you order to Fisher House.

    So in recap these are the shipped prices.

    WEVO shirt $18
    WEVO shirt w/ left chest name $23
    GOST WEVO on back $25
    GOST WEVO w/ name $30
    I'm fine with it.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    3,919
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Im just gonna keep complicating things..lol

    What about a little AR-15 silhouette on like a sleeve or front pocket?

    Lol..or ill just shutup now..

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,769
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    ... stupid question - which GOST picture are you talking about? He's posted several

  15. #45
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,672
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0

    WEVO T-Shirt Preorder

    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Im just gonna keep complicating things..lol

    What about a little AR-15 silhouette on like a sleeve or front pocket?

    Lol..or ill just shutup now..
    Shut up Freek lol. Sleeves are a no but if someone really wanted it on the pocket I guess I could.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    ... stupid question - which GOST picture are you talking about? He's posted several
    The shot up one is what I was planning to use
    Last edited by Dstrbdmedic167; 19 December 2014 at 06:52.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •