Downloads
    Uploads

Job Posting for Haley Strategic Partners

Looks like they're hiring a Finance Manager if someone is wanting to get into the industry.

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/32535141
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Saw that.

... TH needs to open up an engineering position in a few years ...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wonder how stabile that kind of job is. I mean... these training companies come and go. I know they have some products too, but....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I wonder how stabile that kind of job is. I mean... these training companies come and go. I know they have some products too, but....
    I was thinking along the same lines. I guess the hope would be that you're name is gets out "in the industry" and you can ride some coat tails.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Yeah, I also wonder about the staying power of some of these training groups. You take the percentage of shooters who actually want to train, then reduce that by the number of guys who can and are able to spend $600 a pop, plus the cost of ammo...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would think companies like HSP and Costa Ludus would have the advantage of still riding on the Magpul Dynamics waves they created. I guess it all comes down to what "stable" means.

Downloads
    Uploads
    And I gotta say, HSP hats are my favorite.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CarbonScoring View Post
    I would think companies like HSP and Costa Ludus would have the advantage of still riding on the Magpul Dynamics waves they created. I guess it all comes down to what "stable" means.
    My thoughts exactly

Downloads
    Uploads
    HSP like a few others out there get their bread and butter from doing consult training for contracting agencies more than the individual. That sector is growing if anything and will continue to.

Add: I think a lot of people see the merchandising and training videos then believe that's what it is and what they're about. It's not. It's just one part of many and Haley being smart about diversifying his interest to including product and branding and creating multiple revenue streams. It's good business.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ordnance View Post
    Add: I think a lot of people see the merchandising and training videos then believe that's what it is and what they're about. It's not. It's just one part of many and Haley being smart about diversifying his interest to including product and branding and creating multiple revenue streams. It's good business.
    Yep - I agree with you there. I believe he does make mention of this in one of his videos. (Training + consulting (hence the "strategic partnership") + product development)