Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
Is that your video?
That was video is what sealed the deal for me. Watched it last night.
It's not me but I watched it 2-3 times before I decided what to go with. The guy in the video seems professional and very knowledgeable though.

A couple of other things that I have found that make this a neat and effective optic is when you are on 4X the inside ring of the horse shoe covers exactly 18" down range. The second drop compensator... the length of that covers (side to side) 18" at 200 yards. After that I ran out of yard so I couldn't test any further. But I have the ranges marked off and I used an 18" wide target to confirm. VERY good for range finding and quick acquisition. It's pretty much a 3 gun type of optic.

On 1x it's a red dot and I can shoot with both eyes open..... plus I really like the first focal plane thing.

On 4x I can consistently get 1" groups at 100 yards. For 100-200 yards this is a good choice. It is calibrated for use of 55-62 grain ammo. Anything heavier and you might have to alter aim points if you are going way out to several hundred yards or more. But it won't be that far off.

The downside like I said though is the turrets are not rock solid. They have a little bit of play to them. Keeping them secure has been something I wonder about.

I can give further tips to make it easier to site in this particular optic if you want....