Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think they'll fit better once you've used them a bit. Mine felt a bit small too. Both pairs I've owned have been like that. So, unless you actually did order a size to small, I think they'll fit o.k. with some use.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with gatordev when I first got my PIG gloves they felt like they where just a little bit small. After wearing them for some time they have stretched and are perfect. I have done everything from shooting to yard work in these gloves and absolutely love them. I have a pair of Setwear Stealth gloves as well and they are my summer shooting gloves for now.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A little off track, but in the remote chance someone from SKD would see this, I wish you would consider a model of the PIG glove, with a little padding on the raised surface of the palm. Specifically the pad directly under the fingers, around the one padded side and the lower bottom of the palm. The rest would be left exactly as is. Or, looking down onto the left palm, facing up, a "C" shape. I wonder if this would be possible without making the glove bulky, and still allow it to have the tactile "second skin" feel that I think are it's number one selling points.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the feedback fellas, again my first pair, and im in the middle of the size range, so going up would not help. I am picky about how my shit fits etc, so hoping after some more use they will feel better..

So far they are a nice glove, better then any glove of this type i have had before...Time will tell i guess ,i typed out this reply with them on and only had to fix a word or 2..........Thanks guys
    Last edited by mustangfreek; 10 January 2015 at 02:20.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Bumping this up, as i have had My first pair of SKD PIG gloves in the alpha version for a week or so, and at first played with them on with the tags before i ripped them off..

Okay finally did, so , cant take them back and now after playing around the house . im not sure if the glove is for my hand. I mean i ordered a Large per the sizing chart-about middle range, and i like them but they are tight around my knuckle area and the fingertips are a hair long, so i feel the next size up might help with the tightness but be way too long..

So i guess, do they stretch out some , at all?

As im also wondering when they get wet and dry how much smaller are they gonna get...Then i have a $50 pair of un usable gloves...frack...
    I'm real picky about gloves, and my hands are pretty big so finding gloves that fit is a real pain. I bought my first pair of PIG gloves in XXL, and initially found them to be a little tight. I wore them around the house with the tags on so i could return them if needed, but finally said eff it and cut the tags and took them out shooting. After putting them on and shooting for a bit, i forgot i was wearing them. The tightness lends to the awesome amount of dexterity one has while wearing them. The perceived initial tightness was a non-issuee for me after shooting with them. I've worn them while shooting in the rain, and just let them air dry after. I didn't notice that they shrank at all. I'm on my second pair, as is mentioned above, they aren't really hard use gloves. But, until i find something better, they will be my go-to glove.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love my PIG gloves
    "Always do more than is required of you"
    - General George S. Patton

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did a few things around the house while wearing them,there growing on me...Quick pic

[IMG][/IMG]

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got a pair of the Carbon Greys in today. I have to say so far I'm impressed. They appear to do everything they claim. I use hatch for work and mechanics for most everything else. I really avoid shooting with gloves if I can. With these I don't really mind because of the way they did the material on the trigger finger. These may be a winner.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gonna have to pick up the Carbon Gray some time - want to see how closely it matches my Jack

mustang - did you spray paint or cerakote the Magpod?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cerakote..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Cerakote..
    Ok that's what I figured, thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We use Pig gloves and really like them.