Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only negative comment I have heard on the inforce lights is battery life. Other than that they appear to be decent. I am still going to pick up a TLR-1 for the Glock and haven't decided on a weapon light for the HD rifle.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I seen something pretty impressive on BDL's Facebook page. He had a picture of an APL mounted to a charred pistol and was still working.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So I've owned an APL for probably close to a year now and mine had a battery draining problem. Happened with different brands of batteries and being stored without anything touching the paddles. I contacted Inforce and had me ship back (on my dime) my APL and received the revised version. The new one has no QD release. So far so good no more parasitic drain.

Besides that its been a great weapon light.
    Last edited by Deckard; 23 December 2014 at 23:17.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Been meaning to post these for a little while yet. CS is probably wondering where I've been on these pictures haha.

After playing around with the Jack, and subsequent WML, I really like the light. Activation of the light feels really natural pressing with the thumb.

Combine the WML (HSP version in my case) with the Thorntail offset - makes for a really nice combo for any HD/SD rifle.

Anyways - forgive me for the rather crappy pictures. Decent/okay lighting (no speeds lights unfortunately), not so great focal length (35mm), ISO a little higher than I wanted.