Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

INFORCE Lights Discussion

I think it's time to try out an INFORCE Light for EDC and patrol rifle use.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice..Whats in the black box?

I need a light so bad what are the model numbers or whatever on the far left one and the center one? They look the same just shorter?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Show off.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have an APL on my Glock 19 when at home, but I'm not a big fan of the WML. To me, the APL's switches are much easier to actuate on a pistol than the X300 or TRL-1.

The WML isn't bad if you use an IWC/HSP offset mount, but I still prefer the X300 at 12 o'clock on my carbine. The WML just doesn't work for me ambidextrously. If that isn't a concern, it's very comfortable.

I just happen to take these this morning.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a APL also. It is on a FNP .45 and I really like it. The switches are positioned exactly where my finger would fall on the front edge of the trigger guard. Nice bright light with a good balance between a flood beam and a spotlight. Barely notice the weight on a pistol as heavy as the FNP. Like most companies their FDE seems to be a shade all their own.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice pics CS..

Downloads
    Uploads
    A buddy has one of those weaponlights...just doesn't do it for me...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I use the HSP version of the WML on a Thorntail offset mount on both of my rifles. Momentary-on only, 200 lumens and no strobe function. I like the light a lot (lightweight, ergonomic switch, good flood, bright center without being too "hot"), but like CarbonScoring mentioned, it doesn't really work ambidextrously unless you mount it at 12 o'clock...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been using an APL on my work Colt....I have a WML lying around so I might start using that instead.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I plan on trying out an APL in the very near future, seems like a good design for a HD pistol. Do they make a momentary on only APL? I keep looking but all Ive found is momentary/constant.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mike's APL at Blowndeadline seems to be the only thing that survived the fire and the water and it's still working!
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Inforce WMLx 500 Lumen looks interesting for a patrol rifle. I do recall that someone had an Inforce at the range about a year ago and it cracked. I don't recall which one or where the crack specifically was, but it was being sent back.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    The Inforce WMLx 500 Lumen looks interesting for a patrol rifle. I do recall that someone had an Inforce at the range about a year ago and it cracked. I don't recall which one or where the crack specifically was, but it was being sent back.
    That's the one I loaned that particular officer.

It cracked, was exchanged, no questions asked.

Downloads
    Uploads
    UW, what do you run for pistol lights? have or do you use/like the APL's?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been using the WML on a couple rifles for a couple years or more. I put them at 12 o'clock and am thrilled with the setup. I use the momentary only versions and find it much easier to operate than the X300. I'm pretty rough on my gear and the lights have held up perfectly. I haven't tried the WMLX yet, but except for my .308 I can't see needing more than 200 lumens on a weapon light for indoor use.

I only recently purchased an APL, but it looks promising and I like the switches more than anything else I've tried.