Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    13"
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was gonna give you grief and tell you the birdcage is upside down in your picture, but for the new year one of my goals is to be less of a smart ass, (I sometimes think people don't get my dry wit), so I'll just say it looks good!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post

Here is a quick mock up of the upper nothing tightened down. Hopefully Mike will be up and operational by the time this thing is done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspipeshooter View Post
    I was gonna give you grief and tell you the birdcage is upside down in your picture, but for the new year one of my goals is to be less of a smart ass, (I sometimes think people don't get my dry wit), so I'll just say it looks good!
    I was going to tell you that you didn't read my post but I also decided to take off my asshat for this year as well. hahahaha Everything on it right now is hand tighten because it will be coming apart for cerakote :)
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I read your post and saw that it was all just hand tightened. That's where my overwhelming desire to be a smart ass reared it's ugly head. I'm gonna have a tough time resisting that to keep my New Year's resolution to be less jack ass, more nice guy...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha I hear you brother but most people open themselves up for and or blatantly ask for it. Either way I hope you have a prosperous 2015. And you know sometimes the world is in need of A'holes like us.
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dunno how I missed this Kryptek Mandrake build... Definitely subbin' to see how this one turns out!

I've not seen BDL do mandrake yet so I'll be excited to see how it looks, I might just be copying

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was looking to get BDL to do mine in Mandrake also. Can't wait to see the results.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cerakote by BlownDeadline, will pick it up this weekend and put it all together before heading down to Alabama to drop it off with my uncle.

Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    200 yards max? Should've gone 14.5 pinned or 16 max and thrown on a 1-6 scope. 18" is just a pain to pack/haul. I'd get a decent comp/brake for it too instead of the a2, they are a little jumpy. Personally, i love a two stage trigger for hunting too.

I bought a Rock River 18" bull barrel for coyote hunting. I ditched that d@mn barrel so quick. Still have an 18" but White Oaks Armament with linear comp. I shoot to 400 yards pretty good with it just running 55gr BTs.

Blowndealine's work is awesome.... Ive seen a bunch of it, very impressive.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopis View Post
    200 yards max? Should've gone 14.5 pinned or 16 max and thrown on a 1-6 scope. 18" is just a pain to pack/haul. I'd get a decent comp/brake for it too instead of the a2, they are a little jumpy. Personally, i love a two stage trigger for hunting too.

I bought a Rock River 18" bull barrel for coyote hunting. I ditched that d@mn barrel so quick. Still have an 18" but White Oaks Armament with linear comp. I shoot to 400 yards pretty good with it just running 55gr BTs.

Blowndealine's work is awesome.... Ive seen a bunch of it, very impressive.
    Have a PA 1-6x optic for it. I am happy with the weight of the 18" barrel it isn't to heavy compared to a 16" Govt profile rifle. Money was tight on this one and the A2 will work fine considering he has never shot an AR platform rifle and everything he has shot is standard hunting rifle barrel. I am sure he will manage the recoil just fine. He knows he has the option to move to a comp/brake if he wants to. Personally I see him shooting more hogs with it than coyotes.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That turned out sick Jason, love the color scheme.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it OK for me to ask how much ??? For the BDL work
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by toolboxluis00200 View Post
    Is it OK for me to ask how much ??? For the BDL work
    AR Platform

AR15/10 – Rail, Upper/Lower Receiver and Stock (Solid Color) $250

AR15/10 – Rail, Upper/Lower Receiver and Stock (Patterns. I.E; Multicam, Digital Camo) $315

AR15/10 – Rail, Upper/Lower Receiver and Stock (Battle Worn™) $300

NEW AR15/10 – Rail, Upper/Lower Receiver and Stock (Spartan Worn™) $325

AR15/10 Small Parts (Buffer Tube, End Plate, Controls etc…) $80

Complete AR15/10 (Solid Color) $330** Add our Battle Worn™ finish to any pattern for an extra $50

Complete AR15/10 (Patterns. I.E; Multicam, Digital Camo) $395**

Complete AR15/10 (Battle Worn™) $380**

Labor to tear down/assemble AR15/10 $90

**Includes; Buffer Tube, Castle Nut, End Plate, Take Down Pins, Safety, Trigger, Mag Release, Bolt Catch & Trigger.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    AR Platform

AR15/10 – Rail, Upper/Lower Receiver and Stock (Solid Color) $250

AR15/10 – Rail, Upper/Lower Receiver and Stock (Patterns. I.E; Multicam, Digital Camo) $315

AR15/10 – Rail, Upper/Lower Receiver and Stock (Battle Worn™) $300

NEW AR15/10 – Rail, Upper/Lower Receiver and Stock (Spartan Worn™) $325

AR15/10 Small Parts (Buffer Tube, End Plate, Controls etc…) $80

Complete AR15/10 (Solid Color) $330** Add our Battle Worn™ finish to any pattern for an extra $50

Complete AR15/10 (Patterns. I.E; Multicam, Digital Camo) $395**

Complete AR15/10 (Battle Worn™) $380**

Labor to tear down/assemble AR15/10 $90

**Includes; Buffer Tube, Castle Nut, End Plate, Take Down Pins, Safety, Trigger, Mag Release, Bolt Catch & Trigger.
    Thanks for the info
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow! That is one of the best looking ARs I've ever seen.

To chime in on the mid-gas 18" discussion, I went that route for mine simply for weight savings. The BA 17.7" SS Hanson is a whopping 9 oz. less than the BCM rifle gas and the contour shifts the balance rearward. It's even 2 oz. less than my 16" BCM SS410. I went with an A1 stock which helps with the heavier recoil.

I don't know why BA didn't use rifle length gas. Would have bought if they did.