Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Merry CHRISTmas!!!

Well it's Christmas Eve and I'm at the in-laws. It hasn't been to bad though, my wife's best friend is married to the San Francisco Giant's 3rd baseman and he took us to dinner. I hope everyone has a GREAT Christmas. May we all remember how much our savior loves us, and show his love to others during this holiday season.

P.S. I'll be expecting to see pics of what you all got for Christmas. Love you all brothers, and have a GREAT CHRISTmas!
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Merry Christmas to you as well, and everyone else here.
    Working tomorrow myself (people never stop being sick) but after my shift I'm off to family. Stay safe out there.
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Merry Christmas to all of you guys! Especially those on the job working through it. Both those in blue and camo!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Merry Christmas GOST. May your pickles be plentiful and your ice cream be cold this holiday season.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Merry CHRISTmas to you Gost. And to all the others who make this place so entertaining.

Church this afternoon with my great cook cousin who is bringing a feast. Then another big feed tomorrow with extended family. The decibel level will be like the Vikings vs the Packers in the Metrodome. Hope I can snarf some leftovers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Merry Christmas back at y'all. I work tomorrow, and the wife works Christmas Day. So methinks I'll be spending some time at the range :) Figure not too many people will be there, I don't have family around, and friends are all at their families. Besides, we're doing a big Christmas Eve dinner at my fire station so that's good enough for me.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Jim
    "You can never have too many guns" - my wife's actual comment
    Alaska Fun

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Merry Christmas GOST. May your pickles be plentiful and your ice cream be cold this holiday season.
    Lol...that was funny...well said...

And the same to the rest of you, i myself will be hanging around home with the pooch...

Downloads
    Uploads
    happy x mas to ever body enjoy your holiday and happy New Years
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Merry Christmas to you all as well. I just got in bed. Worked a double so I won't have to be getting up to go to work about, well, now. Time for some zzz's. I'm sure I'll be lurking around some, gotta drive to ohio Friday... Should be a fun 8 hour drive. Be safe in your travels and God bless.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Merry Christmas Gost and friends! Have a safe and fun holiday regardless of which in-laws your around ;D

Downloads
    Uploads
    merry Christmas everyone hope everybody has a safe happy holiday
    My only fear is that when I die.... my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Merry Christmas to all of you, I hope you all have a blessed day with family and friends. For those of you that can not be home due to working or deployment thank you for your service. From my family to yours God bless and stay safe. f
    Just a regular guy.

Mississippi.- Last in everything but freedom.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Merry Christmas! Ready for this work day to be over!
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.

Downloads
    Uploads

Merry CHRISTmas!!!

Merry Christmas to you all too! May you be blessed with friends and family, and may your heads not throb like mine already does from the chaos. I look forward to the "what did you get thread" to see everyone's goodies and drool a little.

Sidebar: your wife's friend married to Pablo Sandoval, or their new third baseman, Casey McGehee? Or some other lesser known third baseman.
    Last edited by Ride4frnt; 24 December 2014 at 05:53.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Merry Christmas folks, hope everyone has a good one! I better see some gun parts in the what did you get and not just a bunch of socks and ties.