Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No.

Haven't even shot, much less handled a Tavor. When people around my parts want to see nice rifles and such they gotta drive 100+ miles

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    No.

Haven't even shot, much less handled a Tavor. When people around my parts want to see nice rifles and such they gotta drive 100+ miles
    Not much of a bullpup fan in general, but I like the Tavor... however, if I was bitching about gas in the face with the AR, the Tavor is 10x worse.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll probably never buy one personally as I'm heavily invested in the AR platform. I was just trying to explain to Deadwing why I was so interested in the Gem-Tech thread on over other suppressor options.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll probably never buy one personally as I'm heavily invested in the AR platform. I was just trying to explain to Deadwing why I was so interested in the Gem-Tech thread on over other suppressor options.
    I keep going back and forth over getting a Tavor, but at this point, I think I'd rather throw money at a MP5 for the next range toy.

So back to thread on suppressors... you getting a thread on vs quick attach?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I keep going back and forth over getting a Tavor, but at this point, I think I'd rather throw money at a MP5 for the next range toy.

So back to thread on suppressors... you getting a thread on vs quick attach?
    No idea honestly. At this point the game plan is establish a Trust, SBR the pistols then look into a 556, 9, and lastly 22lr suppressors in that order of importance.

Been eyeballing the Gem-Tech GMT LE556. Anyone got any experience, positive, negative or hearsay with it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Not much of a bullpup fan in general, but I like the Tavor... however, if I was bitching about gas in the face with the AR, the Tavor is 10x worse.
    Well thanks for the heads up.....I almost wasted 1700.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I looked at thread on suppressors and really did a lot of research on them. If I could get a HMMS cover and it still seems that paying the extra money to not have to worry about it coming loose and causing baffle strikes (possibly destroying the entire suppressor) is worth it. Still doing research on it so no definitive answer but leaning away from thread-on for now.
    Just a regular guy.