Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by din View Post
    Rainier has a dimpling jig if you're as type A about your builds as I am. I'm sure you can pick one up from Brownell's too.
    Thanks bro. And yes I'm super picky. I guess which is why I have 5 stripped lowers and haven't started building any yet because I'm waiting on 1-2 "perfect" parts to finish that particular build. Oh well at least soon I'll have a couple back to back to post

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Thanks bro. And yes I'm super picky. I guess which is why I have 5 stripped lowers and haven't started building any yet because I'm waiting on 1-2 "perfect" parts to finish that particular build. Oh well at least soon I'll have a couple back to back to post
    Not sure if you're dead set on the barrel, but you could always get a pre-dimpled one like RA's select, match, and ultramatch line.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Not sure if you're dead set on the barrel, but you could always get a pre-dimpled one like RA's select, match, and ultramatch line.
    Wish I woulda known about 2 hours ago..all the parts I've listed are already in order. Always next build tho :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wish I woulda known about 2 hours ago..all the parts I've listed are already in order. Always next build tho :D
    If you pay for the shipping both ways, I'll dimple it for you for free. If you want both screws dimpled, send the gas block with it. If you only want the screw below the gas port done, I do not need the gas block.
    Premium AR-15 parts for the customer who demands reliability and quality.
    www.FathomArms.com
    Facebook
    Instagram
    sales@fathomarms.com (817) 374-2596
    Fathom Arms URG Review
    Fathom Arms Mil-Spec BCG Review

Downloads
    Uploads

Need suggestions on pistol build

Quote Originally Posted by Fathom_Arms View Post
    If you pay for the shipping both ways, I'll dimple it for you for free. If you want both screws dimpled, send the gas block with it. If you only want the screw below the gas port done, I do not need the gas block.
    Hell ya! Thank you, sincerely! I'll shoot you a PM when the barrel/GB gets in.

Guy Kemp & Fathom for prestigious site sponsor 2015!!
    Last edited by DutyUse; 25 December 2014 at 03:02.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hell ya I'll pay both ways and send the Gas Block! That would save me a tremendous amount of work/cost for a dimple jig. Thank you, truly!

That's a nice offer DutyUse - PM them and send it to them. I'm guessing you'll get it back with the gas block in place too
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post
    That's a nice offer DutyUse - PM them and send it to them. I'm guessing you'll get it back with the gas block in place too
    I know exactly what he's doing.. He knows I can't quit day dreaming about that Fathom URG and he's trying to butter me up so I'll set my CC on fire some more ;D

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know exactly what he's doing.. He knows I can't quit day dreaming about that Fathom URG and he's trying to butter me up so I'll set my CC on fire some more ;D
    Quite possible - however, let him dimple that barrel for you and install the gas block. Then you'll KNOW it's all done and lined up properly
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I ended up ordering the WAR upper to give it a try over fiddling with the GB......hopefully it works out alright.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well my wife and I decided this pistol is gonna cause some fighting about who is belongs to.. So only one option!

Build another one, this time a BCM 11.5

Ordered so far..

BCM BHF 11.5
    BCM GB
    BCM BCG
    Elfman flat trigger
    Same aero upper lower combo in tungsten.
    Same Kak complete kit
    BCM mod1 comp
    Hera ambi safety

Was thinking a 10" KMR or a 9.5 G. Mk4. Anyone got suggestions on either build? :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    KMR should be significantly lighter, if weight is a factor. If not pick the one you think looks better.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know but after seeing Carbons mk4's I'm having doubts. (

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well I decided since the 11.5 was mostly BCM I might aswell get a 10" KMR and v7 titanium BN. Should be a fun little blaster when I SBR it

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hell ya! Thank you, sincerely! I'll shoot you a PM when the barrel/GB gets in.

No problem at all.
    Premium AR-15 parts for the customer who demands reliability and quality.
    www.FathomArms.com
    Facebook
    Instagram
    sales@fathomarms.com (817) 374-2596
    Fathom Arms URG Review
    Fathom Arms Mil-Spec BCG Review

Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry I am still new and in my first build.... what I'd the significance of barrel length on the AR only an inch or two different?
    My only fear is that when I die.... my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them!!!!