Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 52 of 52
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,277
    Downloads
    11
    Uploads
    0
    No.

    Haven't even shot, much less handled a Tavor. When people around my parts want to see nice rifles and such they gotta drive 100+ miles

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13,918
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    No.

    Haven't even shot, much less handled a Tavor. When people around my parts want to see nice rifles and such they gotta drive 100+ miles
    Not much of a bullpup fan in general, but I like the Tavor... however, if I was bitching about gas in the face with the AR, the Tavor is 10x worse.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,277
    Downloads
    11
    Uploads
    0
    I'll probably never buy one personally as I'm heavily invested in the AR platform. I was just trying to explain to Deadwing why I was so interested in the Gem-Tech thread on over other suppressor options.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    13,918
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    I'll probably never buy one personally as I'm heavily invested in the AR platform. I was just trying to explain to Deadwing why I was so interested in the Gem-Tech thread on over other suppressor options.
    I keep going back and forth over getting a Tavor, but at this point, I think I'd rather throw money at a MP5 for the next range toy.

    So back to thread on suppressors... you getting a thread on vs quick attach?

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,277
    Downloads
    11
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I keep going back and forth over getting a Tavor, but at this point, I think I'd rather throw money at a MP5 for the next range toy.

    So back to thread on suppressors... you getting a thread on vs quick attach?
    No idea honestly. At this point the game plan is establish a Trust, SBR the pistols then look into a 556, 9, and lastly 22lr suppressors in that order of importance.

    Been eyeballing the Gem-Tech GMT LE556. Anyone got any experience, positive, negative or hearsay with it?

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    717
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Not much of a bullpup fan in general, but I like the Tavor... however, if I was bitching about gas in the face with the AR, the Tavor is 10x worse.
    Well thanks for the heads up.....I almost wasted 1700.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Third World State of MI
    Posts
    1,739
    Downloads
    15
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    I'll probably never buy one personally as I'm heavily invested in the AR platform. I was just trying to explain to Deadwing why I was so interested in the Gem-Tech thread on over other suppressor options.
    I looked at thread on suppressors and really did a lot of research on them. If I could get a HMMS cover and it still seems that paying the extra money to not have to worry about it coming loose and causing baffle strikes (possibly destroying the entire suppressor) is worth it. Still doing research on it so no definitive answer but leaning away from thread-on for now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •