Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by VIPER 237 View Post
    I joined the VP9 club as well. My mom and wife went in on a owb with kydex/molle clips and iwb holster for it. Honestly I was more excited for my boy than anything today, he'll be 2 in March and seeing how excited he was for everything made my day.
    Agree to the kids excitement. My twin 2yr olds got mini indoor trampolines and they jumped and jumped and squealed every chance they had while we were home.

Also curious as to UW?!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought another back surgery for myself on January 5th, a ton of reloading supplies and some more silver, for my wife I bought a trip to Paris in April (with the caveat that we have to go to Normandy/Omaha beach and some memorials) and a nice camera for her to use, and play things and books for my 7 month old, and a couple more silver ounces for his growing collection. He's getting a .22 next year dammit

I am hoping the back feels better by the trip, since I told them if they can't find anything wrong in addition to what they're doing, to burn all the local nerves so I just can't feel it anymore.

My dad put together a two day hunting trip for himself, me, and my two brothers, and we head out in the morning. I'm currently packing and have rifles, suppressors, camo, and ammo strewn all over the place

Oh yeah, I bought my doberman an invincible black Kong chew toy. It was in pieces in five minutes. He needs a solid forklift tire to play with

Downloads
    Uploads
    i wonder what stickman and UW got other one another lol the Bromance is strong on dose two hahahaah lol
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    I bought another back surgery for myself on January 5th, a ton of reloading supplies and some more silver, for my wife I bought a trip to Paris in April (with the caveat that we have to go to Normandy/Omaha beach and some memorials) and a nice camera for her to use, and play things and books for my 7 month old, and a couple more silver ounces for his growing collection. He's getting a .22 next year dammit

I am hoping the back feels better by the trip, since I told them if they can't find anything wrong in addition to what they're doing, to burn all the local nerves so I just can't feel it anymore.

My dad put together a two day hunting trip for himself, me, and my two brothers, and we head out in the morning. I'm currently packing and have rifles, suppressors, camo, and ammo strewn all over the place
    We expect pictures of the hunting trip, the trip to Paris, and when the boy gets a .22... no pics of the back surgery please
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    We expect pictures of the hunting trip, the trip to Paris, and when the boy gets a .22... no pics of the back surgery please
    Deal.

Here's a pic from my first big one:

Wait you said no pics

Aside from the whole needing a spine transplant (that's what it feels like anyway), the Army did a lot for me in my ten short years. Without sounding like bragging, I have been very fortunate

Downloads
    Uploads
    Deal.

Wait you said no pics
    ouch dude what happen ??

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    What did I get?

Several domestic incidents, two burglaries and a robbery of a corner store deli, that's all before midday. Then I got to deal with a guy who died of an OD and was found by his parents after which I had to arrest a woman and take her little boy to DHS because she didn't have anyone to pick him up.

On the bright side I only have tomorrow off and then I get to go up to NYC for a funeral.

Is it next year yet?
    Damn man, just chugged a beer in your honor. I'll have a few more for the other LEO's on here. Thanks for all you do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like a hell of a day at work voodoo...Glad your good and hopefully off work enjoying some R&R, either kind..lol..

Quote Originally Posted by camomike View Post
    I was gifted a dewalt 20v sawsall and bladeset for my 20v kit by my father. My wife got me a set of the larger batteries for the same kit as well as a dewalt wheeled tool box. My family secret Santa got me a box of .45 +P, Hoppe's 9/patches. Santa(AKA my father) gave me a J. Dewey deluxe rod and chamber kit.

It was a great Night. My dad was almost in tears when I gave him the .308 set. He really wasn't expecting anything like that. Was great I was able to surprise him. I was very happy to spend it surrounded by family.
    Sounds like you did allright, and well done on what you did for your old man...

Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    I forgot about my dads rifle. My brother gave my dad his new MIAD and AFG grips, and bad lever, and dad said "guess I have to buy another gun" then I handed him his rifle and I think he almost cried. He loved it.

I got my trust notarized as a gift to myself yesterday, and I got the cash I needed for my tax stamp today. Form 1 next week.
    You also, well done, on giving up your winnings to your father, sounds liek both of them appreciated more then words could describe, awesome..

Quote Originally Posted by WHSmithIV View Post
    Good for you! You're lucky. In all likelihood I'll never get to see my Dad again before he dies.
    I feel what your saying..I Didnt see any of mine today, besides my 2 boys and their mom/ my GF..Im in your same shoes with my dad/family/brother.., they havent contacted me for anything...anyways...debbie downer...maybe..but when its family and stupid shit keeps you apart, days like today is hard for people. i sat home all day by myself with the dog, hooking up the kids electronics and what not...Humbling to say the least

Deal.

Wait you said no pics
    Ouch...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Almost forgot, got an ACU jock, will be modeling and posting pics soon.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Oh god I hope this is so.

Downloads
    Uploads
    drunk..... slippers..... chocolate! and watched my kids make out like little bandits!!!! tax time should be a holiday with big sales too......
    My only fear is that when I die.... my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Deal.

Wait you said no pics

Aside from the whole needing a spine transplant (that's what it feels like anyway), the Army did a lot for me in my ten short years. Without sounding like bragging, I have been very fortunate
    You're seriously screwed Former 11B if you try to fly anywhere. TSA will be strip searching you to find out why you set off the metal detectors!
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    NO FT....

...Lol...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Turned out to be a pretty good day for the gun stuff! Fresh 12 pack of surefire batteries, Apex carry kit for the M&P, Magpul UBR, Lantac Dragon, and a Midway gift certificate. I'd say my peeps know me pretty well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    enjoy your Xmas guys you all got cool stuff