Downloads
    Uploads

SigPro Sight Pusher Available To WE Members

SigPro sight pusher available to members of WE; email is in my profile or PM. Tool will fit SigPro series pistols only.

The tool is free to use.
    • I ask the user pay return/forward shipping with insurance and tracking. USPS Priority Post seems to work best.
    • Use the instructions.
    • Don't abuse, damage or modify the tool.
    • Be timely with your use, limit possession to two weeks.
    • User accepts full responsibility for the tool while in his custody, even if The Comet hits, the tool will be returned to me.
    • User acknowledges this tool is made available with no warranty, guarantee, or assurance of any kind whatsoever that this tool will work as designed, will work for the purposes the user intends or in the way the user wants.
    • User guarantees that neither Weapons Evolution, its owners, moderators, or members, are in any way liable or responsible for any damage, injury, or illness that results from using this tool. If the user breaks a tube in a brand new night sight, damages a slide or damages the pusher the user accepts full responsibility for all associated costs of repair.

If you have a tool you would like to make available to members, even something other than a sight pusher, let me know, I'll amend & add it to this post. This concept is not mine, I just think it could benefit members.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bump.

Mississippi.- Last in everything but freedom.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is awesome! I have been wanting to replace the sights on my G34 and I have been putting it off because I don't want to pay someone to do it. I may be getting with you when I get the sights.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JHoward View Post
    This is awesome! I have been wanting to replace the sights on my G34 and I have been putting it off because I don't want to pay someone to do it. I may be getting with you when I get the sights.
    It's for sig pro pistols. Won't work on a glock.

Mississippi.- Last in everything but freedom.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh. Dang. Oh well. Thanks anyway!
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.