Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 80% Lower Jig

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    I'm not counting my eggs before the hens so I haven't said much, but i'm trying to up my gunsmithing game as a side income (or partial payment for my addiction). I've been slowly acquiring quality tools, and I figured this would give me another gadget in the bat belt of tricks.

The pros I see, custom work (rollmarks, cerakote, nickel boron etc) can be done without FFL hassles. No serial #'s. And honestly the Jigs I've seen are less then 100$ and I have the major equipment already collecting dust...seems i could re coop that cost fairly quickly with just a few lowers I do myself..

But please, I'm new at this, if i'm making a mistake not only tell me, but shake, cuss and beat me into reality lol
    Better off getting a laser and doing custom engraving for people
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    Better off getting a laser and doing custom engraving for people
    That's an idea! That's one thing hard to get done locally where I live.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Don't know if this will be offered again, but if I'd the revenue I would've done this.

http://www.ar15news.com/2014/09/19/m...-cmt-tactical/

I wanted to badly, I even spoke with them about it, but work had me traveling around the time, didn't want to throw all that $ down and then be a possible no-show.

However I'm talking with Jeff on a date that will work for both of us so I can make a trip down there soon :D

He's gonna laser engrave the WEVO logo on a PSA blank I'm sitting on, and possibly a few mags if time allows. He has been so nice about it, I don't want to burden him with loss of machine time, even though I know those lasers can finish an image in about 60s.