Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Goals for 2015

Downloads
    Uploads

Goals for 2015

So to change things to a more positive note, what are everyone's "goals" for 2015?

I know we all say resolutions, but lets face it they are goals and we either achieve or fail.

I will go first! My goals for 2015 are:

1. To be more active in charity work, I enjoyed what I did so much I want to do it full time!

2. To work on myself, mentally and spiritually. I need to learn forgiveness and to love myself.

3. To get into shape, I do not enjoy the tactical muffin top

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by akersc View Post
    So to change things to a more positive note, what are everyone's "goals" for 2015?

I know we all say resolutions, but lets face it they are goals and we either achieve or fail.

I will go first! My goals for 2015 are:

1. To be more active in charity work, I enjoyed what I did so much I want to do it full time!

2. To work on myself, mentally and spiritually. I need to learn forgiveness and to love myself.

3. To get into shape, I do not enjoy the tactical muffin top
    My immediate goals: send your husband more selfies. Do savage race again, probably tough mudder. Get NFA toys. New job. New house. Win $100k at the local firemans bonanza (I'll let you know how that goes)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I will be expecting more baby selfies then! I would love to do another race, but that ship has sailed after I continued to run on a broken foot and ruined any chance of running again. Good luck on the rest and I expect your progress as you go!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    My immediate goals: send your husband more selfies. Do savage race again, probably tough mudder. Get NFA toys. New job. New house. Win $100k at the local firemans bonanza (I'll let you know how that goes)

Downloads
    Uploads
    1. Get in shape

2. Get the kids more involved in shooting events

3. Get myself more involved into 2-Gun style shooting

4. Do some hubby/wife training classes (carbine and pistol classes, and range first aid application)

5. Document weapon progression

6. Get out of Michigan :p
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Be a better father and husband. Meaning less work and more family.

Downloads
    Uploads
    All doable!
    Quote Originally Posted by Computalotapus View Post
    1. Get in shape

2. Get the kids more involved in shooting events

3. Get myself more involved into 2-Gun style shooting

4. Do some hubby/wife training classes (carbine and pistol classes, and range first aid application)

5. Document weapon progression

6. Get out of Michigan :p

Downloads
    Uploads
    :) Awesome goal!
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    Be a better father and husband. Meaning less work and more family.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My list is pretty straight forward actually…

I just want my wife and kids to stay happy and healthy.

I hope the few thousand yellow poplar trees we planted over the summer have a high survivability.

And this is just hopeful wishing, but the guys who know me already understand I'm hoping and praying someone freaking retires sooner then later!!

Other then that I just want to to keep meeting solid, like minded guys and gals like y'all here on WEVO.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is a very good list. I hope you can achieve all of your goals. I also enjoy meeting new people, I have made some very good friends here on Wevo and I hope to meet many more.
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    My list is pretty straight forward actually…

I just want my wife and kids to stay happy and healthy.

I hope the few thousand yellow poplar trees we planted over the summer have a high survivability.

And this is just hopeful wishing, but the guys who know me already understand I'm hoping and praying someone freaking retires sooner then later!!

Other then that I just want to to keep meeting solid, like minded guys and gals like y'all here on WEVO.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I want my video of me dancing in my new ACU camo jock strap to get 100K likes, so I can compete with Stickman's GAW. Every winner get's a free poster from the video. Oh, and world peace and all that malarkey.
    FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    I want my video of me dancing in my new ACU camo jock strap to get 100K likes, so I can compete with Stickman's GAW. Every winner get's a free poster from the video. Oh, and world peace and all that malarkey.
    FT
    FT I'm not even sure where to go with this.......😜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have one goal..... recuperate from 2014
    My only fear is that when I die.... my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Man so many things to do, so I guess tops on the list is, have as much fun as I can with the little man, get my ass back in some kind of shape other than worthless, finally make up my mind on what suppressor the Wolvie gets, start my build on yet another cool little wildcat, and way at the top of the list Stop Freaking Smoking!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSwamper View Post
    Man so many things to do, so I guess tops on the list is, have as much fun as I can with the little man, get my ass back in some kind of shape other than worthless, finally make up my mind on what suppressor the Wolvie gets, start my build on yet another cool little wildcat, and way at the top of the list Stop Freaking Smoking!!
    I've heard Chantix (sp) works really well to help stop smoking. I also need to get in shape, I feel gross

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by akersc View Post
    I've heard Chantix (sp) works really well to help stop smoking. I also need to get in shape, I feel gross

I've also gotten chantix to quit smoking, just haven't had the will power to start yet… guess chalk up another goal for '15