Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Goals for 2015

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    I've also gotten chantix to quit smoking, just haven't had the will power to start yet… guess chalk up another goal for '15
    Do eeeet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know, I tried wellbutrin one time and almost killed some coworkers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSwamper View Post
    I don't know, I tried wellbutrin one time and almost killed some coworkers.
    Brotha that's supposed to help you not kill people!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good question. We always have goals on a whiteboard that is constantly getting updated. The big ones for us in 2015:

1. Sell our rental property

2. Square away a legal situation

3. Wife wants to find a practice/hospital closer to our future residence

4. Purchase our next to last residence

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Brother, property and taxes are cheaper here in the south. Down here in the south would be a good location for another Rainier Arms retail store.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Brother, property and taxes are cheaper here in the south. Down here in the south would be a good location for another Rainier Arms retail store.
    I was just telling Comp this morning he needs to move to the country. I believe it went something like "when you gonna shoot that new VP9"... "oh like 2 weeks when we goto the range"...which I just had to rub in his face that I had walked out my front door this morning and burned 100ish rounds through the MP...still in PJ's no less! ;D

Just sayin. Country living is where its at

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's the way it is for me also. When I buy a new gun I load it in the car and fire a couple of shots into the bank before going in the house.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can say that I kept last year's resolution. I have not drank a single soda of any kind in a year. And for those of you wanting to get in shape I lost two belt loops by this alone without working out at all. But I am still going strong with it. No soda! :)

My goals this year are somewhat personal and to understand you need to know some basic background of how I wound up where I am at doing what I am doing. Long story short my goal for 2015 is to move out and up in more ways than one. I want to get a new job in a new location doing something better.

Don't get me wrong, I am 'ok' now but I need to push and get out of my comfort zone. I am single and male, and where I am at now decent job prospects are very limited and the chance to meet the ladies is even more limited. I am not at all living up to my potential and capabilities on either front. I need to seriously upgrade my social life and start living my life more fully.

Downloads
    Uploads
    And the best part about living in the country here in TN besides no state income tax, is that you can pee outside where ever you want.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    I can say that I kept last year's resolution. I have not drank a single soda of any kind in a year. And for those of you wanting to get in shape I lost two belt loops by this alone without working out at all. But I am still going strong with it. No soda! :)

My goals this year are somewhat personal and to understand you need to know some basic background of how I wound up where I am at doing what I am doing. Long story short my goal for 2015 is to move out and up in more ways than one. I want to get a new job in a new location doing something better.

Don't get me wrong, I am 'ok' now but I need to push and get out of my comfort zone. I am single and male, and where I am at now decent job prospects are very limited and the chance to meet the ladies is even more limited. I am not at all living up to my potential and capabilities on either front. I need to seriously upgrade my social life and start living my life more fully.
    Brother sounds like you're getting on the right path. Getting what you need outta life is all about priorities. I learned that if you'll put Jesus first then the rest will follow.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Good question. We always have goals on a whiteboard that is constantly getting updated. The big ones for us in 2015:

1. Sell our rental property

2. Square away a legal situation

3. Wife wants to find a practice/hospital closer to our future residence

Those seem like some very big goals, but I know you and know if anyone can do it, you can! Best of luck to you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post

I stopped drinking soda 8 years ago and it was the best decision I ever made. It sucked at first but now I don't even think about it.

As far as the rest goes, good for you. I always say there is "the one" out there and when the time is right she will show up. I have seen it happen, to myself even. Don't ever settle, make sure everything is right.

Downloads
    Uploads
    And the best part about living in the country here in TN besides no state income tax, is that you can pee outside where ever you want.
    Can we move in with you?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes yes yes, everything about this yes! We are headed south and need some Rainier in our lives.

Downloads
    Uploads
    • Get more shooting in.
    • Get more exercise in.
    • Cut back on the beer. Just a little.
    • Build another rifle.