Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Goals for 2015

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep it sure does. I pull in the driveway and get this yucky feeling in my stomach. I know I am worth more and deserve better, I think I am in the wrong industry!
    Quote Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
    Good luck. It makes it hard to build up ambition to even go into work when you start off dreading it each day

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Luck! That is on my daughters goal list as well, she had no luck this past season.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Kill a deer.

I"ve never been large game hunting before and through a bit of bad luck missed out on the hunting camp I managed to get myself invited to this past season. I moved to WA a few years ago so live in a great state for hunting and want to 1) take advantage of it and 2) learn how to hunt so I can teach and take my children hunting when they get older (both are toddlers right now). So, I've set a goal for myself to kill a deer in WA this year, my first ever.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Buy some land with a house or build one in it.

Start teaching my little boy (currently 7 months) all the things he needs to know.

Spend more time with the wife doing the things we like, camping, traveling, etc.

Plan (and execute) another family "guys" hunting trip with my brothers and my dad.

I finish my Master's soon and hopefully the job I applied for and also got a personal recommendation to the director for comes through and I don't have a gap between my GI Bill stopping and a paycheck starting

Win my appeal with the VA And not stop fighting my case til I do.

Get my back problems worked on until I can do all of the above without being in so much pain I'm intolerable to be around. Not fair to me or those I hold close. Hopefully I'm off to a good start with a surgery on Jan 5th, I can heal up and get to work on the list.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    We're planning to move to the midwest in about 7 years roughly.

A week or so back, I posted on my FB I wanted to move, and was tired of the work at the PD. Jeff Cross posted a link to CMT Tactical's job openings in TN. I can't say I wasn't tempted.
    Dang I would think that would be almost the ideal partnership there...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    Buy some land with a house or build one in it.

Start teaching my little boy (currently 7 months) all the things he needs to know.

Spend more time with the wife doing the things we like, camping, traveling, etc.

Plan (and execute) another family "guys" hunting trip with my brothers and my dad.

I finish my Master's soon and hopefully the job I applied for and also got a personal recommendation to the director for comes through and I don't have a gap between my GI Bill stopping and a paycheck starting

Win my appeal with the VA And not stop fighting my case til I do.

Get my back problems worked on until I can do all of the above without being in so much pain I'm intolerable to be around. Not fair to me or those I hold close. Hopefully I'm off to a good start with a surgery on Jan 5th, I can heal up and get to work on the list.
    I hope your back gets better and you can get to doing things you love the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha will do!

Quote Originally Posted by akersc View Post
    Well let's hope 2015 is amazing for you! You and you alone are the only one to make it that way, so grab life by the balls and make her your bitch (this whole statement is a total contradiction, but you get what I'm saying....hopefully)

FFL 07/ NFA 02
    TWN Certified Hydro Dipper

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's Michigan....

I'm originally from Michigan.... nothing wrong with it except the cold
    My only fear is that when I die.... my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ddearmon2010 View Post
    I'm originally from Michigan.... nothing wrong with it except the cold
    Where we live you have to drive to pretty much do anything. And the distances we have to drive might as well travel out of state. The cold sucks, don't get me wrong tho I loved living in NorCal and all the things you can do in the winter but Michigan has nothing even remotely close to NorCal. We are looking to get down south closer to family in Alabama. Michigan is drying up one of the fastest decreasing populations in the US. If Dow was not in this town it would dry up.
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had to have a heart attack three years ago to get serious about my health. Seems like I always need drama to light a fire under my tush. I should have died. Long story... Thankfully my health has been great since six months after that event. I lost 50lbs and went from wearing 38" waist pants to 32" pants. (6' tall) I am constantly tweaking my diet. I overcame a bad sciatic condition last year. Figured out some core exercises and stretches that took care of that. Will share if any one is interested. Maybe make a video. I need to make more money this year. I have several children and some hospital/doctor bills I need to payoff. I need to pray with my wife on a regular basis. I need to continue to increase my skill sets. If anyone wants prayer for 2015, please PM me. I would be honored to lift you up.
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Brother we all need prayers, I pray that 2015 is good to you and your family.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Brother we all need prayers, I pray that 2015 is good to you and your family.
    Back at you, Gost. :)

Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's to a fabulous 2015 for you! PS; you need to post more pictures of those pretty babies of yours for us to see as well, thats a good goal :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Txfilmmaker View Post
    I had to have a heart attack three years ago to get serious about my health. Seems like I always need drama to light a fire under my tush. I should have died. Long story... Thankfully my health has been great since six months after that event. I lost 50lbs and went from wearing 38" waist pants to 32" pants. (6' tall) I am constantly tweaking my diet. I overcame a bad sciatic condition last year. Figured out some core exercises and stretches that took care of that. Will share if any one is interested. Maybe make a video. I need to make more money this year. I have several children and some hospital/doctor bills I need to payoff. I need to pray with my wife on a regular basis. I need to continue to increase my skill sets. If anyone wants prayer for 2015, please PM me. I would be honored to lift you up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's to a fabulous 2015 for you! PS; you need to post more pictures of those pretty babies of yours for us to see as well, thats a good goal :)
    Will do! Praying that you, computalotapus and family have your best year ever! :)

Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    some of you guys have some great goals
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Goals. Would have to say is:
    1. Start a family
    2. Do a competition shoot
    3. Get in shape
    4. Get hired by another dept before #1 happens
    5. accomplish whatever challenge 2015 brings me
    6. If #4 doesnt happen, get promoted to a SGT. at where I am.