Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CK 187 View Post
    good point
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    In the world of chicken who has been more influential?

S. Truett Cathy
    The man who gave you Chik Fil A

Colonel Sanders
    With his secret formula

Or

General Tso
    Whose chicken is the best thing on the buffet
    I'm voting for general tso chicken and chik fil a for runner up.... KFC can suck it
    My only fear is that when I die.... my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have we morphed into favorite instead of influential now? Then I would rank KFC only ahead of Arbys. Must be 20 years since either passed my lips.

Downloads
    Uploads
    S. Truett Cathy
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Chik-Fil-A is also delicious, and local

Downloads
    Uploads
    any of you have a PDQ in your area? They are good and great service.
    My only fear is that when I die.... my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Most influencial - General Tso cause of the sheer number of Chinese people. S.T. Cathy and Colonel Sanders tie for second IMO.

Morphing into favorite - For sit down eating; General Tso with Hartz Buffet second. For fast food chicken; Raising Cane with Chik-fil-et a close second. KFC might be pretty good, just don't remember cause it's been so long since I've eaten it. Went in twice in the last couple of years cause I had a craving. The service was so pathetic I walked out without even ordering.

Later!

Simi

Downloads
    Uploads
    Would be cool to see Chik Fil A start offering General Tso dipping sauce for both their nuggets and strips.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    KFC is absolutely disgusting in China. Its all fat and gristle. Then again it was China.

I prefer Popeyes to either KFC or Chik Fil A. General Tso's though is the best. Its all I will get at Chinese places, if you can get me to go to Chinese. They don't have General Tso's in China either.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberration79 View Post
    KFC is absolutely disgusting in China. Its all fat and gristle. Then again it was China.

I prefer Popeyes to either KFC or Chik Fil A. General Tso's though is the best. Its all I will get at Chinese places, if you can get me to go to Chinese. They don't have General Tso's in China either.
    No General Tso's chicken in China is crazy.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    To be fair little of what we consider Chinese food can be found in China. I saw an article about someone opening an American style Chinese restaurant in China. I guess its quite popular. 'Merica. Fuck yeah.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was disappointed when I went to Mexico and their Mexican food wasn't the same as ours.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    My wife is from near Guadalajara, their food is nothing like what we would consider Mexican. Just like the US, the food is not the same from the NE to the SE to the West Coast.

I prefer the Mexican way of doing taco's. The 2 small tortillas, meat, a bit of onion and cilantro and move along. It depends a bit on where in the US you are too. People immigrate to where they got connections, so different places in Mexico tend to go to the same cities. My wife immigrated to Chicago, you can find a lot of Guadalajara style food there.

Us Americans definitely do things our own way. We take it all and make it our own.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Would be cool to see Chik Fil A start offering General Tso dipping sauce for both their nuggets and strips.
    Oh yeah! I'd start going to Chik-fil-a for that!

Later!

Simi