Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I submitted a form 1 on 1/29 now the wait begins .
    I'm building a 8.5 in 300 blackout and wondered if anyone had any input on my build , here is my upper spec list so far .
    Bison Armory 8.5 in 300blk barrel
    SilencerCo Saker Trifecta Muzzle Brake
    V7 Extreme Environment Gas Tube
    V7 Titanium Gas Block
    Stag Left Hand BCG ....not sure if I'm going with the nickel teflon or going with the basic and sending it out to get titanium nitrided
    CMT UPUR-1LH Left Hand Upper if they ever come back in stock
    SSS Gas Vent to replace the forward assist
    Charging Handle undecided suggestions welcome
    7in Keymod Rail not sure which one I'm hoping BCM releases a KMR7, suggestions welcome
    Vortex SPARC w/ a LaRue LT751 Mount .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like a nice build. Specs on the bbl?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads

.300 BLK Pistol Build

Quote Originally Posted by Sak007 View Post
    I submitted a form 1 on 1/29 now the wait begins .
    I'm building a 8.5 in 300 blackout and wondered if anyone had any input on my build , here is my upper spec list so far .
    Bison Armory 8.5 in 300blk barrel
    SilencerCo Saker Trifecta Muzzle Brake
    V7 Extreme Environment Gas Tube
    V7 Titanium Gas Block
    Stag Left Hand BCG ....not sure if I'm going with the nickel teflon or going with the basic and sending it out to get titanium nitrided
    CMT UPUR-1LH Left Hand Upper if they ever come back in stock
    SSS Gas Vent to replace the forward assist
    Charging Handle undecided suggestions welcome
    7in Keymod Rail not sure which one I'm hoping BCM releases a KMR7, suggestions welcome
    Vortex SPARC w/ a LaRue LT751 Mount .
    Definitely a nice build. Bison makes a good barrel! All the listed components look good and will make for a very nice build.

As far as CH, of course, I recommend the raptor especially since your a southpaw( I shoot left) it looks like lol. I have the new mega CH but haven't really used it but initial impressions are good.

I went with a 7" force rail on my 300blk build with the AAC adapter. Can provide pics if you want but I think there are some up here of it.

Quote Originally Posted by six8 View Post
    Sounds like a nice build. Specs on the bbl?
    Here's the barrel he talking about http://bisonarmory.com/8-5-300-blackout-pistol-barrel/.

Bison makes good barrels. I had a 18" 6.8 that was a shooter no doubt.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah Ive seen a lot of happy Bison 6.8 owners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've put just under 300 rounds through my pistol now and am really enjoying it. Flawless operation so far.

I added a ZeroBravo handstop to help ensure I don't but a hole in my hand, added a BCM keymod QD mount on the handguard so I can run a 2-pt sling (have the Noveske QD endplate) and added a stabilizing brace to assist with my one-handed operation of this large pistol.

I was happy when I went to sight in the MBUS and my first three shots looked like this (at 60 feet):

I did play around with my PST 1-4 but haven't had a chance to really put the barrel through its paces at 100 yards. However, I mentioned before that the purpose of the build is really for home defense, and this what it can do with a PA Micro red dot at 20 feet:

That is two 5-shot groups. The one on the left is mine. The one on the right is my wife's. So, again, at CQB range I can put rounds in the same hole.

I expect I'll file a Form 1 in a few months...need to set up the trust first.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The moral of the story here kids is... don't Piss of your wife Boiler...