Installs without Removal of the Safety Selector
    US Patent Pending
    Made Entirely in the USA by Americans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=a8ZMUpaYp8M

http://www.hiperfire.com/hipertouchedt.html
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the 4.5 lb weight option. Looks like a decent alternative to a QMS or ACT at a tempting price point. I picked up a couple G2S triggers on Black Friday for my new SS builds and they feel great, but would love to save some $$$ on defense guns.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do want

Downloads
    Uploads
    I must need to try out one of these nicer triggers. I just don't see what they offer for the price increase.

I polished my Colt FCG, threw in JP springs for like $12 and it's a world of difference from what it was.
    (EDIT to say this is for a defense carbine. I understand what a great trigger can do for long distance or match shooting.)
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    I must need to try out one of these nicer triggers. I just don't see what they offer for the price increase.

I polished my Colt FCG, threw in JP springs for like $12 and it's a world of difference from what it was.
    (EDIT to say this is for a defense carbine. I understand what a great trigger can do for long distance or match shooting.)
    Dude, you don't know what you're missing. I thought the same. I have one milspec, one act, then I broke the bank on a Geissele and it is freaking amazing. The cmc I just put in the SBR is on par with the Geissele in my opinion, but for a different application.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride4frnt View Post
    Dude, you don't know what you're missing. I thought the same. I have one milspec, one act, then I broke the bank on a Geissele and it is freaking amazing. The cmc I just put in the SBR is on par with the Geissele in my opinion, but for a different application.
    I agree with Ride, I like the Geissele flat bow triggers. My SD3G is my favorite.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads

HIPERFIRE EDT (Enhanced Duty Trigger)

I'm the saddest trigger story here… long long ago in a land far away I use to think the rock river 2 stage was da' bomb (it was so long ago ppl were still saying that)… my eyes are wide open now though

If they can keep it under an 80$ package they may have a winner...Gonna be tough to come in at ALG' price point/value ratio though, especially when they first launch.
    Last edited by DutyUse; 7 January 2015 at 00:49.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Heard about these a month or 2 ago and the price point looks good..Interested to hear some feedback on these when they hit the market..

Downloads
    Uploads
    These may do well. Looks like they are going after the same customer as ALG. The lightweight hammer and variable springs are something different than the ALG. Will be interesting to see how much travel these have and how fast they reset.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Guys,

I know I am new here but I have some experience with this trigger. Currently up to about 700 rounds with no issues. Trigger is a very nice, single stage duty trigger. I also made a review where I go into details about the trigger, installation, and shooting. At the time of video I had 300+ rounds. I plan on doing an update video after a couple of carbine classes etc.

I hope you enjoy, sit back and grab a beverage, I talk a lot :-)

Best regards,
    Dave

Last edited by Dave Timm; 12 January 2015 at 19:52.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice review Dave, thanks for sharing.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Timm View Post
    Hi Guys,

I know I am new here but I have some experience with this trigger. Currently up to about 700 rounds with no issues. Trigger is a very nice, single stage duty trigger. I also made a review where I go into details about the trigger, installation, and shooting. At the time of video I had 300+ rounds. I plan on doing an update video after a couple of carbine classes etc.

I hope you enjoy, sit back and grab a beverage, I talk a lot :-)

Best regards,
    Dave

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K97LVsNeWT4
    Very nice Dave! You'll fit in in here just fine! Keep the reviews coming!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for feedback guys, more stuff in the works.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dave do you own a shop or just do reviews?
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure what happened to my post, I tried to edit the link to embed the video and now it says invalid link. Here is the video review.

We are mainly a training company, offering our own courses as well as hosting the big names. Last year we started doing sales of gear and staple items. We now have our FFL and offer gunsmith and armorer servics as our area had a need for that. We have a small shop which is where we film our videos. Mainly a work shop and man cave.

http://youtu.be/K97LVsNeWT4