Downloads
    Uploads

ALG Defense Sidewinder

New Product Announcement - ALG Sidewinder

ALG Defense’s new Sidewinder muzzle brake is machined from 17-4 Stainless Steel and fits ˝”-28 threaded 5.56mm barrels. The vents are angled upward at 3 and 9 o’clock deflecting gas to the sides, away from the ground, reducing dust and debris when firing from the prone position. The vents are larger on top than on the bottom which minimize the muzzle rise of the ALG Sidewinder. The unique design reduces muzzle rise and recoil, allowing the shooter to quickly get back on target for rapid follow up shots. The ALG Sidewinder includes a peel washer for proper timing and concentricity during installation. Available in both Bright Polish or Black Nitride finish.

MSRP: Nitride: $75
    Bright Polish: $85

Mississippi.- Last in everything but freedom.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm... I'm not surprised they came out with a new ALG brake 2 weeks after I got mine.... But I'm curious why...
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by JHoward View Post
    Hmm... I'm not surprised they came out with a new ALG brake 2 weeks after I got mine.... But I'm curious why...
    If you want the latest and greatest, you always wait after SHOT show.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    If you want the latest and greatest, you always wait after SHOT show.
    So true. Come on vg6 blast shield...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats a very interesting design. Finally something different that doesn't look cheesy.

Downloads
    Uploads

ALG Defense Sidewinder 5.56

In-stock now.

Description: ALG Defense’ new Sidewinder muzzle brake is machined from 17-4 Stainless Steel and fits ˝-28” threaded 5.56mm barrels. Vents angled upward at 3 and 9 o’clock deflect gas to the sides, away from the ground, reducing dust and debris signature when firing from the prone position. The vents also are larger on top than on the bottom which adds muzzle rise compensation to the ALG Sidewinder. Twin angled canards in front of the vents boost the recoil dampening effects of the Sidewinder by increasing the forward surface area while still keeping the slim, minimalistic profile of the ALG Sidewinder.
    The ALG Sidewinder includes a peel washer for proper timing and concentricity during installation.
    The ALG Sidewinder’s unique design reduces muzzle rise and recoil, allowing the shooter to quickly get back on target for rapid follow up shots. Available in both Bright Polished or Black Nitride finish, Sidewinder is form inspired by function, a unique addition to your weapon system.

MSRP $75.00

http://algdefense.com/sidewinder-556.html
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bill mentioned in his video that the brake (I'm assuming by that, he specifically is referring to the canards) can also be used for breaking glass ... so if you're in to that

Sweet and simple little brake; just like all of ALG's products. Curious to see how well it works.