We offer one of the most complete AR15 Armorer Courses available to law enforcement, military and civilians. Our course is prepared and given by William Larson and is recognized by AZ POST for law enforcement officers to receive continuing education credit. The duration of the course is two days and can be hosted at your facility.

I have been working with the M16 family of weapons for 27 years, starting with the M16A1 up to the M4 carbine and I am a veteran of both the U.S Army (Infantry) and U.S Coast Guard (Gunners’ Mate) with almost 10 years of total active duty service. Having completed a deployment to the Middle East in support of operations Iraqi and Enduring Freedom in 2005, I entered into the private sector working in Iraq and Afghanistan as an armorer/instructor for a variety of large private military companies on various Department of Defense and the Department of State contracts. I have worked for Triple Canopy, Blackwater USA, Olive Group (UK) and SOC-SMG. I have attended and completed numerous factory armorer courses from such companies as Beretta, Barrett, Colt, Dillon Aero, FN-USA, Glock, Knights’ Armament, Remington, and SigSauer. In addition I have attended shooting courses from Magpul Dynamics, Surefire, Patrol Rifle, Special Purpose Rifle (SPR) as well as CQB training.

I have extensive experience working on and maintaining weapons in hostile environments with almost 6 years of time in Iraq and Afghanistan. I have worked extensively with the M16 family of weapons, AK47’s, PKM machine guns, M240/M249 machine guns, Glock pistols and numerous other small arms.

http://www.semperparatusarms.com/