Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    Thanks for the info. Is this something one can do using the limited editing tools found in iPhoto? For as many photos as i take, i do very little editing (mostly cropping, red eye removal, and the occasional experiment with adjusting color/tint/B&W, etc., all of which i do in iphoto). I'm a bit embarrassed to say i don't even have a basic version of PhotoShop, or any other dedicated photo editing software.
    I don't know about iPhoto but I know Pixlr express can do it on my phone..... but I run 35mm SLR so I have to have them put on cd and run then across my PC.
    My only fear is that when I die.... my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ddearmon2010 View Post
    I don't know about iPhoto but I know Pixlr express can do it on my phone..... but I run 35mm SLR so I have to have them put on cd and run then across my PC.
    Cool. Looks like i'll be downloading that app for my phone. :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool. Looks like i'll be downloading that app for my phone. :)
    only the paid version allows it... I'll sees what else I can find
    My only fear is that when I die.... my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    only the paid version allows it... I'll sees what else I can find
    actually the unpaid allows it too

Downloads
    Uploads
    actually the unpaid allows it too
    That's surprising! Usually you've got to pay to get useful features! Thanks again for your input!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the info. Is this something one can do using the limited editing tools found in iPhoto? For as many photos as i take, i do very little editing (mostly cropping, red eye removal, and the occasional experiment with adjusting color/tint/B&W, etc., all of which i do in iphoto). I'm a bit embarrassed to say i don't even have a basic version of PhotoShop, or any other dedicated photo editing software.
    Ha you sound like me. Lots of photos, little knowledge on how to improve them :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DutyUse View Post
    Ha you sound like me. Lots of photos, little knowledge on how to improve them :D
    lol… I'm completely lost when it comes to editing. I play with settings on my camera a lot, just experimenting. I just try and take a good photo to begin with so i don't have to mess with it after.

Downloads
    Uploads
    lol… I'm completely lost when it comes to editing. I play with settings on my camera a lot, just experimenting. I just try and take a good photo to begin with so i don't have to mess with it after.

See there's the difference right there, I'm using a phone for all my photos. Only camera we have is like 7 years old and probably takes worse photos then my iPhone.

I just don't have the "eye" for taking pictures. Some guys here are freaking magicians with their photos, in-fact if they would sell them my gun room would be covered in framed photos from Stickman, UW, Carbon, Voodoo, Gost etc etc etc…

Downloads
    Uploads
    See there's the difference right there, I'm using a phone for all my photos. Only camera we have is like 7 years old and probably takes worse photos then my iPhone.

I just don't have the "eye" for taking pictures. Some guys here are freaking magicians with their photos, in-fact if they would sell them my gun room would be covered in framed photos from Stickman, UW, Carbon, Voodoo, Gost etc etc etc…
    I'm no photographer, all my pics are taken with my phone. My skills are get the girls ready for school before I go to work.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads

My "eye" is improving. I guess it's bound to happen if one takes enough photos. I use my phone a lot, as well as a DSLR and point and shoot digital camera. Most of my equipment is far more capable than i am. I also experiment a lot when i take pictures, with framing, focus, different angles and perspectives, etc. For every good shot i get, there are many more that are just meh, or outright suck. I'm pretty critical of my photos, and most of the people who see what i shoot are family and friend so getting honest feedback can be a challenge lol. But regardless of whether anyone else likes what shoot or not, i still enjoy taking pictures.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    I'm no photographer, all my pics are taken with my phone. My skills are get the girls ready for school before I go to work.
    Ha sounds extremely familiar..

Back to the subject though, I think the photo contest thing is a great idea. The prize would just be like a title for a month or something, nothing material, just pride and fun. I think it'll draw people and keep it lively around here. Gost this was a wonderful idea and I for one would love to see it come to fruition.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The prize would just be like a title for a month or something
    I like that; maybe "Pickle of the Month" or something

Like this idea though GOST. Be interesting to see what all everyone has, provided said persons are willing to share.