Downloads
    Uploads

2A Armament Prototype Adjustable Gas Carrier

Here's something for you extreme light weight junkies.

Fully adjustable through the gas port.

DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    This carrier is supposedly gonna be offered in 2 versions. Here's a pic of the other. Also in the pic is their hollow titanium pivot pin.

flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm looks interesting. I'll let someone else see if their reliable, however I love seeing innovation like this for the platform

Downloads
    Uploads
    So far so good... I started testing the carrier last weekend in a production state. I will release all the documentation after we are done. We have a 2000 round test on the regulating gate itself to see if we get any kind of erosion in that amount of ammunition expenditure.

Right now, I have the carrier adjusted for good lock back and it has been 100% reliable. But my testing is still short.

My test rifle is a 16" Mid-length gas system. The gate is exactly half way closed as viewed through the hole under the gas key, and at this setting it's locking back 100% after each mag. excess gas is pushed through the clover leaf cut in the front of the receiver just as it was designed to do. The gate in my test carrier is titanium.

I am removing the key, and taking a picture after each 30 round magazine for the 2000 round test.

Total weight on the complete BCG is 8.2oz or so
    Founder, 2A-Armament

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by redmist View Post
    So far so good... I started testing the carrier last weekend in a production state. I will release all the documentation after we are done. We have a 2000 round test on the regulating gate itself to see if we get any kind of erosion in that amount of ammunition expenditure.

Right now, I have the carrier adjusted for good lock back and it has been 100% reliable. But my testing is still short.

My test rifle is a 16" Mid-length gas system. The gate is exactly half way closed as viewed through the hole under the gas key, and at this setting it's locking back 100% after each mag. excess gas is pushed through the clover leaf cut in the front of the receiver just as it was designed to do. The gate in my test carrier is titanium.

I am removing the key, and taking a picture after each 30 round magazine for the 2000 round test.

Total weight on the complete BCG is 8.2oz or so
    Thanks for the info. Interested to see how that test goes.

BTW, the Receiver set looks great!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you on the receiver set! I will pass it on to the rest of the crew!

I assume I am ok giving technical info here? I will look into becoming a paying advertiser, so I am not over stepping the rules in any way.

Love the colors for the site, they work out well. : )
    Founder, 2A-Armament

Downloads
    Uploads
    Redmist we look forward to seeing what you guys have planned for 2015.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Agreed. Loving y'all's stuff. I have to admit I got turned onto 2A by the Stick GA but it seems like your producing some new and exciting stuff. Look forward to seeing more on this BCG for sure

Downloads
    Uploads
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    that is one interesting looking bolt
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by toolboxluis00200 View Post
    that is one interesting looking bolt
    That's the carrier.

flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    That's the carrier.

sory that is what i ment
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    "Youse ghats da bult en bechwerds"