Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: PMAG 17 GL9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopis View Post
    No round viewing holes at all?
    it only has one it is 17 but I did 17 and all u can see is the orenge fallower
    $300 and 10 Pastrami Sandwiches and a case of Diet Coke. ( UWone77)

Downloads
    Uploads
    From Magpul:

Now Shipping--Again--The PMAG17 GL9.

We have now shipped replacement bodies for the entire first run of PMAG17 GL9 magazines to our dealers and distributors. Within the next few days, everyone who purchased PMAG17 GL9 magazines from the initial run should be receiving their replacement bodies, either delivered directly to the purchaser in the case of those who purchased from Brownells, Midway, DSG, Aim Surplus, or other online retailers, or delivered to your local gun store, where you may trade the old bodies for new, in the case of an over-the-counter sale. If anyone who purchased at a brick and mortar store is unable to return to the purchase location, please contact customer service and alternate arrangements will be made.

This also marks the kickoff of full production of the magazine as originally intended, and the corrected PMAG17 GL9 will begin shipping again to dealers and distributors. All magazine bodies with a date code of 5/15 and later are the corrected bodies, and will work flawlessly with G34, G17, G17L, G19, and G26 pistols with none of the ammunition sensitivities exhibited in the first run. We thank everyone for their patience with this product launch, and we appreciate your continued business.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wasn't sure where to put this one... Updated Pmag 17 GL9. I really like how the base plates come off this one vs the standard glock mags. Much easier!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Dstrbdmedic167 View Post
    Wasn't sure where to put this one... Updated Pmag 17 GL9. I really like how the base plates come off this one vs the standard glock mags. Much easier!

Nice shot.
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Aliance Shoot House, When Things Go Bad, YSINTG, Carbine 1, DART Medical, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram
    Use DAMAGE15 to save 15% at Third Pin Threads
    Save 10% "JOINORDIE" http://cmttac.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyzik View Post
    Nice shot.
    Thanks man

Downloads
    Uploads
    gmag by Luis f, on Flickr

Downloads
    Uploads
    They'll come out with a new generation soon enough, and I bet they'll have ways to count rounds, or maybe in 5rd increments or something. The only thing I like better is the easy footplate removal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    They'll come out with a new generation soon enough, and I bet they'll have ways to count rounds, or maybe in 5rd increments or something. The only thing I like better is the easy footplate removal.
    I hope so